Administrative Assistant jobs
TRAVEL RESTAURANT HOTEL
$1,800 - $2,500 a month
- Conduct Simple Internet research from your own home.
- You are able to Work at your own time and from home.
- To apply, please go to www.travelrestauranthotel.com…
SPARROWS OFFSHORE SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $3,000 a month
- Photocopying and binding as required.
- Data entry into computer system.
- Data entry of purchase invoices.
- Other ad-hoc duties including operational support.
$15 - $20 an hour
- 0303 Miscellaneous Clerk And Assistant.
- This position is an Administrative Support Assistant located at the installation level of the Fleet and Family Support…
- We are seeking an Administrative Assistant with a real passion for customer excellence to join our Search Ads team.
- Experience with on-boarding new employees.
ADV SECURITY (S) PTE. LTD.
$2,800 - $3,800 a month
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high…
- You are responsbile to manage feedbacks and enquiries via phone or email as well as generate feedback reports.You are expected to work closely with various…
$7 an hour
- Admin and front counter (customer service) duties.
- Manage walk-ins and other enquiries.
- Prepare refreshments, attendance taking lists and any front desk duties…
TEMPO DESIGN SERVICES PTE. LTD.
$2,200 - $2,800 a month
- To provide accounting and admin support – prepare Purchase Order, Quote, Invoice & Delivery Order.
- To scan invoices for e-invoice.
- Relevant administrative experience is an added advantage.
- About UOBUnited Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more…
- At least 1 Year(s) of some administrative experience.
- Assist in other ad-hoc administrative duties as and when assigned.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.