National Oilwell Varco jobs
- Receiving / moving / checking & storing incoming / delivery of goods.
- Packaging / labeling goods before delivery.
- Reporting & evaluation of stock discrepancies.
- Be proficient in the use of all machine tools and to carry out the basic repair and maintenance of machines and associated tooling.
- Implement robust planning, scheduling, order tracking methodologies and systems in support of sales order demand process.
- So the MRP planning cycle is accurate.
- Perform administrative functions for service group.
- Management of job files, costing, requesting for revised POs, Invoicing and closing of job files.
- The role will be responsible to develop customer relationship and industrial partnership to enable larger business opportunities for the offshore part of the…
- Responsible for technical integrity of assigned Structural & Mechanical Engineering projects.
- Familiarize with the derrick API requirements.
- Attend to general office and workshop maintenance and repair office fixtures & hardware, minor plumbing, replacement of mechanical and electrical accessories &…
- Evaluate, analyze and make recommendations pertaining to the improvement of product.
- Maintenance, product design and operational performance.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.