Sales jobs in Central Singapore
- Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations.
- You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the…
$7.50 an hour
- To provide a wide range of roles on the sales floor and in the backroom to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- 2 off days in a week.
$3,500 - $7,000 a month
- East, Singapore Responsibilities -Handle sales to general practitioners, specialists and hospitals to meet established sales and business objectives …
- Diligently follow up and close sales opportunities.
- Sales Executives at Chope are the driving force behind our market growth.
- What you’ll get from Chope.
- Support sales activities by holding presentations.
- Provide meaningful reports to the Sales Manager.
- Deliver sales forecast to maintain stock levels adequately.
- Experienced in managing Sales Incentives.
- Reconciliation of sales achievement numbers for salespeople.
- Educate salespeople on sales recognition, incentives and…
- There are more than 500 million smallholder farms globally.
- 2.5 billion people depend on Smallholder Communities for their food and livelihoods.
- You will be responsible for meeting store sales and productivity goals, and delivering service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- We call it living colorfully.
- Maintain a reliable and accurate sales funnel for HPC/AI/Big data deals either directly or through the HPE country sales team, ensuring appropriate deal tagging…
- Collect/Prepare monthly Area sales forecast/estimate by country.
- The position is an integral part of the Asia Pacific headquarters finance function.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.