Singapore General Hospital jobs
- You will perform on-site laboratory analysis on specimens and reports results to doctors.
- You will collect venous/capillary blood and other specimens.
- You will document and respond to all feedback received by SGH in a timely manner and according to ISO procedure.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Hons), Bachelors Degree.
- You will coordinate, perform clerical and support functions in the assigned unit in order for nurses to concentrate on their patient care activities.
- The incumbent will need to maintain a continuous improvement mindset to seek out opportunities for enhancements to patient safety and care.
- And operationalise the plans by supporting hospital stakeholders’ development of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Proficient in IT applications – E.g.
- You will be responsible for carrying out:
- Phlebotomy services such as collecting blood samples relating to Clinical Chemistry, Haematology/Coagulation, Immuno…
- The Executive / Senior Executive is responsible for planning, managing and evaluating care integration projects driven out of the Population Health and…
- You will provide customer and support services for the assigned ward.
- You will assist to orientate patients and their relatives on the admission process and…
- You will assist the Therapists in the delivery of treatments.
- Your responsibilities include setting up of equipment, inventory control and administrative duties…
- You will provide support to the Medical Social Workers in obtaining patients’ social, familial and financial information to facilitate appropriate service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.