Spacio Beauty jobs
- Answering phones, taking memos, and maintaining files.
- Keeping records of regular customers in order to provide a personalized service.
- Advise or recommend customers on the best service or treatment to compliment their lifestyle and skincare problems.
- Able to achieve sales target.
- Customer service orientated with initiative and interest in the beauty industry.
- Ensure all customers’ issues reported are resolved effectively and promptly.
- Responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- To perform professional massage therapy, body treatments, facials,…
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in beauty industry.
- Manage spa’s finances, employees and services.
- Working directly with customers providing select spa…
- Performs expert beauty services and treatments.
- With prior experience as a beauty and/or slimming therapist in related industry.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.