Here to help
Coronavirus update

3M Employee Reviews

Was good experience working at 3m . Better leaning experience. Can learn new things good working environment. Good benefits Always have team work 3m always best.
Good
Good
Slow but i guess good work life balance. Old and not really agile anymore . Very US centric in terms of decisions made. Suitable for people who want to sit back, relax and retire
Office hours duty full of excitement excellent colleque really helpful processess are easy and user friendly.people are helpful and thoughtful. Love my immediate superior for her leadership skill.
As a contract worker the hardest part of the job when its hard to earn they trust and respect specially when I am different from them, not permanent staff. Then some of the job description that they required me to do is different from the actual. I was scolded when I asked question related to a job before 5pm, I was judged without a chance to explained my side.
-Learn more about safety and health. -Handling goods with care. - Achieve customer's target and satisfaction. - Pleasant working environment - Good management
Diversity in workplace & good work life balance Under-going SAP business transformation which was again delayed till due current economic situation.Hope that the company will be able move forward,transform fast enough to turn around
Pros
Good benefits & compensation
Cons
Too slow to react to market demands
Can improved ones set of skill but cannot master, since a lot of things to learn. Nice working environment and culture. I enjoy working in this company.
The company environment is good and colleague are friendly and nice. But in term of accounting system and company software , it is back date. Some process is not align to the standard
Pros
People are good
Cons
system and process is back date
Changes on work process is very dynamic. Turn over is high. Company decided to retrench 2000 employees worldwide recently. Inconsistent workload Company is still currently using a very ERP system.
Pros
Nice and comfortable pantry, staff shop with staff discount
Cons
Changes of work process is too dynamic
1.Strong family culture 2.Enjoyable working environment. 3.Encourages learning. 4.Several opportunities to lead projects 5.Systems are a little dated.
a MNC that with good benefits and remuneration package. the most challenging work as it is a very innovative structure. many chance for progression as there is always many project on going.
Pros
staff purchase
Cons
long working hour
We see team spirit among the each divisions. The management is supportive our work. There is also an Industrial nurse in the plant to attend some minor body discomfort.
Being a multi company, we practice team work and collaboration. This means working with diversified environment. My typical daily life in this company will be started by meeting and will be ended by meeting. The hardest part working in this company is working with people with different working styles and of course finding the best time to schedule the meeting due to our different time zones . Through this I have learned time management and be flexible.
Pros
Discount in 3M Products
This is a good company to work for as it is people oriented leadership, innovative, fun and fast pace company that provide opportunity for staff to grow.
Pros
Constant learning on innovation
Cons
Good company culture which is very open and friendly. Help is always there whenever it is required. Superiors are nice and understanding of our lack of understanding in certain aspects due to not being exposed in the working field.
Good working and Safety culture. Some management Procedures are good. Friendly environment to learn many things. We can tell our thoughts but implementation depends on management even the ideas are good.
Great experience. Was able to work with engineers from all over Asia and allowed me to learn new lab skills and work with great equipment in analytical lab.
Pros
Emphasis on personal growth and engineers encouraged to develop personal skills.
Cons
Competitive work environment, somewhat inclusive at times
Need to be kept on your toes to adapt to the fast paced work environment. Structured approach and sharing is encouraged most of the time. Colleagues are friendly and approachable. However, work hours usually may stretch longer than usual for the engineering teams.
Good Management A lot thing can learning Nice productivity Good communication between staff and executive level. Clean and safety environment. Team work
3M is a diversified technology company serving customers and communities with innovative products and services. Each of our five businesses has earned leading global market positions.To create products for the health sciences, 3M applies its unusual combination of strengths in materials science, surface characterisation, filtration and biology. Among the results: remarkably durable dental restoratives, biocompatible surgical tapes and dressings, transdermal patches for drug delivery, anti-microbial cleansers and sterilisation sensors. To 3M, sustainability includes collaborating to find better solutions. As the world population grows, particularly in emerging economies, global challenges must be addressed together to ensure we can all live healthy, fulfilling lives
Good place to work and build career. Gives respect for 3M Vision, Mission and Values. Enjoy working in 3M. Good ambience,friendly colleagues and team people are very helpful.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Long hours and stressful to meet deadline