3M
3M Employee Review

Challanges and Growth

December 16, 2015
I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours I'll go through what are the priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the needs and organizing the team schedules. Looking at the demand plans and priorities for the loadings for production. Plan for the month base on the loading and capacity and trigger if there is need for any additional work force required to fulfill the demand.
November 29, 2019
Occupational Health Nurse (Former Employee) - Woodlands
Office hours duty full of excitement excellent colleque really helpful processess are easy and user friendly.people are helpful and thoughtful. Love my immediate superior for her leadership skill.
October 31, 2019
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Woodlands
As a contract worker the hardest part of the job when its hard to earn they trust and respect specially when I am different from them, not permanent staff. Then some of the job description that they required me to do is different from the actual. I was scolded when I asked question related to a job before 5pm, I was judged without a chance to explained my side.
May 12, 2019
Assistant Finance Manager (Former Employee) - Woodlands
1.Strong family culture 2.Enjoyable working environment. 3.Encourages learning. 4.Several opportunities to lead projects 5.Systems are a little dated.
  1. Challanges and Growth