3M
3M Employee Review

Culture of learning and developing laterally even within peers

September 16, 2012
One of the distinct culture that 3M has is the learning culture..One can never be afraid to ask questions and seek answers even intra-department so as to make decisions in your daily work.. This is exactly the environment that allows for creative and innovative ideas and problem solving to freely flow.. 3Mmers are commited to work as a team to make courageous decisions in our daily work as long as the intention is well thought through..
Pros
big family culture where all come together to work on daily challenges
Cons
recent years head count freeze has put much strain on resources
November 29, 2019
Occupational Health Nurse (Former Employee) - Woodlands
Office hours duty full of excitement excellent colleque really helpful processess are easy and user friendly.people are helpful and thoughtful. Love my immediate superior for her leadership skill.
October 31, 2019
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Woodlands
As a contract worker the hardest part of the job when its hard to earn they trust and respect specially when I am different from them, not permanent staff. Then some of the job description that they required me to do is different from the actual. I was scolded when I asked question related to a job before 5pm, I was judged without a chance to explained my side.
May 12, 2019
Assistant Finance Manager (Former Employee) - Woodlands
1.Strong family culture 2.Enjoyable working environment. 3.Encourages learning. 4.Several opportunities to lead projects 5.Systems are a little dated.
  1. Culture of learning and developing laterally even within peers