3M

3M

3M Employee Review

encounter culture shock at workplace

As a contract worker the hardest part of the job when its hard to earn they trust and respect specially when I am different from them, not permanent staff. Then some of the job description that they required me to do is different from the actual. I was scolded when I asked question related to a job before 5pm, I was judged without a chance to explained my side.

Same role

stable company

a MNC that with good benefits and remuneration package. the most challenging work as it is a very innovative structure. many chance for progression as there is always many project on going.

Pros

staff purchase

Cons

long working hour
Same location

Systematic and strict

Good pay, but steep learning curve.Srtict protocol on safety in view that the company is dealing with many chemicals. Occasionally need to stay back after 12 hours night shift to conduct work centers meeting.
Same location

Work life balance

Alot of meeting and presentation. Most of the management and friends are supportive. Good culture and alot of learning . Good food and supportive. alot of time is spend on meeting and presentation . Friends and management has 2 way communication

Pros

Team building

Cons

non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3M. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• 3M
  • encounter culture shock at workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?