3M
3M Employee Review

Fun place with many learning opportunity

February 17, 2017
A typical day started with back to back meetings in the morning with internal departments users. Almost every date, I am meeting vendors to discuss about my sourcing projects, negotiation and establishing contracts. Every week I made presentation on my projects status and challenges I had to every business directors and stalkholders and sharing on the deliverables.
Pros
Good staff benefits
Cons
Late night calls
March 28, 2019
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Yishun
a MNC that with good benefits and remuneration package. the most challenging work as it is a very innovative structure. many chance for progression as there is always many project on going.
Pros
staff purchase
Cons
long working hour
April 3, 2017
Lead (Sr.) Chemist (Former Employee) - Yishun
3M is a diversified technology company serving customers and communities with innovative products and services. Each of our five businesses has earned leading global market positions.To create products for the health sciences, 3M applies its unusual combination of strengths in materials science, surface characterisation, filtration and biology. Among the results: remarkably durable dental restoratives, biocompatible surgical tapes and dressings, transdermal patches for drug delivery, anti-microbial cleansers and sterilisation sensors. To 3M, sustainability includes collaborating to find better solutions. As the world population grows, particularly in emerging economies, global challenges must be addressed together to ensure we can all live healthy, fulfilling lives
March 24, 2017
Administrator (Former Employee) - Yishun
Good place to work and build career. Gives respect for 3M Vision, Mission and Values. Enjoy working in 3M. Good ambience,friendly colleagues and team people are very helpful.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Long hours and stressful to meet deadline
  1. Fun place with many learning opportunity