3M
3M Employee Review

Great Workplace

May 12, 2019
1.Strong family culture 2.Enjoyable working environment. 3.Encourages learning. 4.Several opportunities to lead projects 5.Systems are a little dated.
April 15, 2015
Same role
Assistant Finance Manager (Current Employee) - Yishun
3M is a very open culture working environment and staff can exercise their autonomy in their work scope. There are no extensive hierarchical reporting level and also the culture encourage work independence and open discussions at work place. It is a learning culture and as a working professionals, we are also keeping abreast to financial standards and compliance.
Pros
Autonomy at workplace, individual contributor
Cons
Outdated system tools and lack of career development
November 29, 2019
Same location
Occupational Health Nurse (Former Employee) - Woodlands
Office hours duty full of excitement excellent colleque really helpful processess are easy and user friendly.people are helpful and thoughtful. Love my immediate superior for her leadership skill.
October 31, 2019
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Woodlands
As a contract worker the hardest part of the job when its hard to earn they trust and respect specially when I am different from them, not permanent staff. Then some of the job description that they required me to do is different from the actual. I was scolded when I asked question related to a job before 5pm, I was judged without a chance to explained my side.
  1. Great Workplace