3M

3M

3M Employee Review

Helpful and cohesive

Office hours duty full of excitement excellent colleque really helpful processess are easy and user friendly.people are helpful and thoughtful. Love my immediate superior for her leadership skill.

Systematic and strict

Good pay, but steep learning curve.Srtict protocol on safety in view that the company is dealing with many chemicals. Occasionally need to stay back after 12 hours night shift to conduct work centers meeting.

Work life balance

Alot of meeting and presentation. Most of the management and friends are supportive. Good culture and alot of learning . Good food and supportive. alot of time is spend on meeting and presentation . Friends and management has 2 way communication

Pros

Team building

Cons

non
Same location

encounter culture shock at workplace

As a contract worker the hardest part of the job when its hard to earn they trust and respect specially when I am different from them, not permanent staff. Then some of the job description that they required me to do is different from the actual. I was scolded when I asked question related to a job before 5pm, I was judged without a chance to explained my side.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3M. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• 3M