3M

3M Employee Reviews in Woodlands

Woodlands12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,692 reviews

Systematic and strict

Good pay, but steep learning curve.Srtict protocol on safety in view that the company is dealing with many chemicals. Occasionally need to stay back after 12 hours night shift to conduct work centers meeting.

Work life balance

Alot of meeting and presentation. Most of the management and friends are supportive. Good culture and alot of learning . Good food and supportive. alot of time is spend on meeting and presentation . Friends and management has 2 way communication

Pros

Team building

Cons

non

Helpful and cohesive

Office hours duty full of excitement excellent colleque really helpful processess are easy and user friendly.people are helpful and thoughtful. Love my immediate superior for her leadership skill.

encounter culture shock at workplace

As a contract worker the hardest part of the job when its hard to earn they trust and respect specially when I am different from them, not permanent staff. Then some of the job description that they required me to do is different from the actual. I was scolded when I asked question related to a job before 5pm, I was judged without a chance to explained my side.

Great Workplace

1.Strong family culture 2.Enjoyable working environment. 3.Encourages learning. 4.Several opportunities to lead projects 5.Systems are a little dated.

Productive and helpful workplace

Good company culture which is very open and friendly. Help is always there whenever it is required. Superiors are nice and understanding of our lack of understanding in certain aspects due to not being exposed in the working field.

Good Environment for Safety

Good working and Safety culture. Some management Procedures are good. Friendly environment to learn many things. We can tell our thoughts but implementation depends on management even the ideas are good.

Fast paced workplace

Need to be kept on your toes to adapt to the fast paced work environment. Structured approach and sharing is encouraged most of the time. Colleagues are friendly and approachable. However, work hours usually may stretch longer than usual for the engineering teams.

Challanges and Growth

I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours I'll go through what are the priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the needs and organizing the team schedules. Looking at the demand plans and priorities for the loadings for production. Plan for the month base on the loading and capacity and trigger if there is need for any additional work force required to fulfill the demand.

Production management

Scheduling machine and manpower to achieve the target with quality, I would like to work with them, due to good team work. Lot of training available for employees, I learn the leadership and Lead GB and Kaizen project to improve process and productivity.

Ok

Busy, focused on productivity, tight head count controls, US MNC but local culture and benefits, Good career exposure, can try any role

Culture of learning and developing laterally even within peers

One of the distinct culture that 3M has is the learning culture..One can never be afraid to ask questions and seek answers even intra-department so as to make decisions in your daily work.. This is exactly the environment that allows for creative and innovative ideas and problem solving to freely flow.. 3Mmers are commited to work as a team to make courageous decisions in our daily work as long as the intention is well thought through..

Pros

big family culture where all come together to work on daily challenges

Cons

recent years head count freeze has put much strain on resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3M. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• 3M