3M logo

Singapore45 reviews

Clear

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,410 reviews

Good company

Good company to work...hv lot of benefits... good management team...cn get good chanceas to upgrade our job skills.... good enviroment.... fully sequirty

A very good company

-Learn more about safety and health. -Handling goods with care. - Achieve customer's target and satisfaction. - Pleasant working environment - Good management

Workplace culture

Changes on work process is very dynamic. Turn over is high. Company decided to retrench 2000 employees worldwide recently. Inconsistent workload Company is still currently using a very ERP system.

Pros

Nice and comfortable pantry, staff shop with staff discount

Cons

Changes of work process is too dynamic

Good and friendly environment

We see team spirit among the each divisions. The management is supportive our work. There is also an Industrial nurse in the plant to attend some minor body discomfort.

Productive and Team work is being observed

Being a multi company, we practice team work and collaboration. This means working with diversified environment. My typical daily life in this company will be started by meeting and will be ended by meeting. The hardest part working in this company is working with people with different working styles and of course finding the best time to schedule the meeting due to our different time zones . Through this I have learned time management and be flexible.

Pros

Discount in 3M Products

Good Environment for Safety

Good working and Safety culture. Some management Procedures are good. Friendly environment to learn many things. We can tell our thoughts but implementation depends on management even the ideas are good.

Fun workplace and Nice company management

Good Management A lot thing can learning Nice productivity Good communication between staff and executive level. Clean and safety environment. Team work

Great place to work ..

3m Corp. is an innovative company that has highest quality standards and safety of it's employees comes first. Working culture is superb and you are able to give and experiment your ideas.

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

Too much workload

Good workplace ...Helpful industry..

The company is Multinational..The workers are very helpful.They are like parents.I I learned about quality such as how to inspect?. How to prepare exel sheet,ppt..How to calculate DPPM.Management is also good one takes care of employees..The most enjoyble part of my work is I like to do technical work on computer such as to fill dppm,to create coa..The quality is challenging work and i like to do it.

Productive, Innovative, Engaging

- Safety will always be the top priority - Management empowers it's employees - Companies culture in giving respect and investing people from within is a very good trait for this company

Jobs at 3M