3M

3M Salary & Benefits reviews

Was good experience working at 3m . Better leaning experience. Can learn new things good working environment. Good benefits Always have team work 3m always best.
Good
Good
Good company to work...hv lot of benefits... good management team...cn get good chanceas to upgrade our job skills.... good enviroment.... fully sequirty
Diversity in workplace & good work life balance Under-going SAP business transformation which was again delayed till due current economic situation.Hope that the company will be able move forward,transform fast enough to turn around
Pros
Good benefits & compensation
Cons
Too slow to react to market demands
a MNC that with good benefits and remuneration package. the most challenging work as it is a very innovative structure. many chance for progression as there is always many project on going.
Pros
staff purchase
Cons
long working hour
A typical day started with back to back meetings in the morning with internal departments users. Almost every date, I am meeting vendors to discuss about my sourcing projects, negotiation and establishing contracts. Every week I made presentation on my projects status and challenges I had to every business directors and stalkholders and sharing on the deliverables.
Pros
Good staff benefits
Cons
Late night calls
3m Corp. is an innovative company that has highest quality standards and safety of it's employees comes first. Working culture is superb and you are able to give and experiment your ideas.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Too much workload
Busy, focused on productivity, tight head count controls, US MNC but local culture and benefits, Good career exposure, can try any role
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 3M?