A-IT Software Services Pte Ltd

A-IT Software Services Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Management is so nice. You can speak to the big boss face to face. Working under A-IT was very fun not just because the boss is very kind but it's good working environment.

Pros

You can talk and negotiate

Cons

Medical benefits

Innovative

One of the leading consulting companies in Singapore to offer a myriad of talented pool to the biggest companies. Proud to have started my career in Singapore working working with AIT, allowing me to be involve in projects with new technologies.

Collaboration, Management Employee Relationship

Collaboration - we can interact with other cross application teams Management Employee Relationship - we are properly handled and all our concerns are dealt fairly

Pros

Great employee management

Cons

The company as a vendor is no longer handling the client

Feels like home

A-IT is the first company I worked with in Singapore. During that time I didn't need to adjust much as most of the staffs are Filipinos. But through this company that I learned to interact with other culture. Aside from our office, I used to go down to another satellite office to do admin support if needed. Sometimes it even requires me to go to the client's side for clarifications and approval of some important documents. I might still be working with them full-time if only the gov't didn't change policy for depedant pass holders.

Good Management of Staff

Very good of taking care of their own staff, in terms of job placement, job requirements and efficiency. The company is very proffesional.

Opportunity for Everybody

I was always enjoying doing my work because of the care shown by the seniors and management. Whole of the company sold to different technology company is the saddest part. All the best A-IT Software Services.

Jobs at A-IT Software Services Pte Ltd