AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews

Singapore29 reviews
work is hectic and the need to keep up with the pace of work is big. deadlines are presented in a quick time span so the need to finish work quickly is challenging.
Working with Aecom is taking care each and others.
We can claim our rights.

Company is taking care health for every staff.

We can hope promotion. We should work for long time with Aecom,

I made wrong decision and resigned.
Good & safe environment of this company and good & attractive salary & bonus. Their company take care their office & site staffs. Must be temporary staff changed to permanent staff & must be worked while life with this company.
There are opportunities to work with and mingle with other departments, and so it allows for some firm of cross training. And these opportunities are subject to how the department lead could facilitate and allow the team to schedule for participation
Pros
There are regular sessions for co workers to meet
Cons
The middle management do not have the planning bandwidth to provide mentorship and career guidance
-good exposure for large scale project
-management shall focus on the development of young engineers

-to improve the documentation and filing system

-lack of personal development
Cons
-management shall focus on the development of young engineers
AECOM is a great place to work at with many great opportunities for its employees. The management allow each employees to contribute to projects and allows everyone to develop into a better worker.
nice people, perks, salary, workplace, co workers, work scope, designs, vendor visits and inspections, reviewing 3d models and other related bim drawings
its a great platform to learn and expand knowledge in this well established company. I have been working 3 years and 7 months now, and I have improved a lot my personal skills as well
Good work place but less benefits for contact staffs. it's good experience 1st resident engineer job. I had full authority to carried three consulting job at same time and helped by senior staffs when necessary.
Good Company, they provide excellent welfare to their staff. They have excellent portal and network which expedite the work process. They provide training and keep us refresh.
a day with new challenges for new learning
with passion and focus, desired outcomes is achievable

management can make or break a culture, employee and aspirations

enjoy a collaborative workplace culture as top priority

hardest part of the job is in dealing with systems limitations

the most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunities for people interactions, coaching and mentoring
Pros
employee engagement and work life balance
Cons
lack of resources and utilization to contribute more
Working in Aecom provides me firsthand experience in Tunneling. Aecom has the highest gratuity pay in Singapore for my own experience. Arecom management is good as well.
Pros
Free medical and dental services using insurance card
Cons
Long hours due to my job scope -construction
To expect fast pace working environment and required strong project management skill to handle complex project scope with team member to achieve tight deadline.
Co-workers are nice. I was hired to do a specific role in a project that the company ended up not getting. So I was stuck in office everyday doing close to nothing. And now no new projects are coming in and everybody in the team is fearful of their job.

Totally bad management.
Pros
Free coffee
My previous workplace was quite challenging. I had many responsibilities to take care of and had to communicate and monitor my project teams. I Had to ensure the statutory, mandatory and Authority’s requirements are followed accordingly.
Pros
free refreshments
Cons
Occasionally Long hours
I was assign to managed something which was not related to my experience and not as per job specification and agreement during job interview.

The projects managed badly.

The director doesn't care about the project and whats going on in the project it self. Came late and leave early almost everyday.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad management
Management caters to their subordinates needs and work issues. Goals and achievements oriented team and good work and life balance.
its been very stressful for us, cause we had to take all the work load that has been left behind by other colleague who left and retrenched. Development and promotions are the last thing on their mind. Salary and Bonuses not good aswell.
I got a great team and mentor although the work itself is very competitive and very stressful. Most of the managers are approachable.
Pros
a lot of training's available.
Cons
Unreasonable deadlines.
only those who polish stay.
good people leave in a few months.

a lot of foreign talent inside form groups.

colleagues are very quiet and as if guarding something.

office and site reviews are not the same .

office do so many tenders but site one project.

if work in site as rto or re, only casting then they are working if not just walk around the site. office not the same. no wander so many staff like to go site a whole week and only a day back office.
Pros
free fruits
Cons
long hours. depend who you are under.
Good place to work and everybody is Proactive. New staff is introduced and welcomed by everybody. Free coffee in the pantry.
Pros
Office in in the city
Cons
Parking is expensive