AIG

AIG Employee Reviews

Singapore26 reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,355 reviews

Changes

There were so many changes to the organisation that create uncertainty in employment status...........................................................

Good place to work for

Growing and progressive company. Staff oriented. During the pandemic, it supported its staff with work from home. Chairs and monitors were delivered home to all staff who needed it. Taxi and meal space for staff that were requested to work from office

Pros

Employee benefits

Cons

Nil

Productive and work life balance

AIG is very structural organization and provides very good support to their employees first to ensure that employees are happy, given proper training for effectively prospering our customers. Employees are very collaborative with peers and business teams. AIG environment really provides good work life balance .

Unfair remuneration

Company wasn't doing well and didn't have any increments for us. No promotion even when we have done our job well. Felt that our hard work are not appreciated and taken for granted. HR very stingy.

n/a

Outdated processes, delay after delay after "upgrades" Low to no work-life balance practice as there is hardly any initiative to engage employee relations Had to stay after hours to wait for other departments' reply

A company that'll help you grow

A company that will provide all opportunities to grow and hone your abilities. They develop people within the company and help climb corporate ladder.

Hardwork Paid off well

It was indeed a great experience and learning with AIG. Working as an outbound campaign executive is tough but persistence and hard work are well compensated. The working culture was great however lapses are less opportunity to grow and excel in a higher or better position.

Pros

Contract completion bonus

Fun workplace

Best workplace, goog location, great colleagues. Far from my place, business attire. Team work. work life balance. i worked here 4.5 years best of my life

Great Place to work

AIG is truly a multinational organization that offers great opportunities for one to learn and apply what has been learnt. Its an equal opportunity organization, with well established roots across ASIA and other global destinations.

Great Place to learn and develop career

AIG has a great culture that promotes one to learn and support professional development. Its an equal opportunity company with long established roots.

Pros

Great International Exposure

Cons

Never settled with its strategy after 2008 global financial crisis.

Conducive and fun workplace

love the workplace culture, and amount of my workload is reasonable. Fun and caring colleagues. Great work-life balance and corporate culture. Understanding manager.

Work place

Nice place to work. Managed Business stakeholders on their commitment for projects due to their busy schedule. Everyday was a different learning in AIG while managing various projects, be it with IT, Business , vendors

Friendly with fun workplace

Really enjoyed work with AIG, I have learned a lot of new techniques in Telemarketing and get easily ability to close the sales targets. Everyday the work place tune to completely friendly and not like office nature. So feel like family members in teams and team leaders. The Management give a more chance to learn and give the time to get the target and help in all the level to achieve the sales targets. My team leader ( boss) approach very friendly and treat like family member to help me to train me as achieve monthly target.

Pros

Provide free launch and breakfast to achieve team targets in very often

Cons

working time slightly long hours some time

Conducive working environment

Its a conducive working environment, with good colleagues. Their pay is reasonable one with benefits as well. I would recommend working at AIG for other job seekers out there.

Client and Policy servicing

Call customer back to back Tactful Communication skill Managed internal and external customers No support from peer Nasty and rude customer Understanding and able to achieve customers needs

Pros

Felix hour

Cons

No support from colleagues

Productive workplace

Helps and supports me to become a better employee by providing trainings that will help you to be more knowledgeable about your job and to become successful.

Good company w good staff welfare

Learn to be patient w nasty or impatient policyholders. I upsell home plan to existing auto policyholders, also attending to their enquiries in order to meet their expectations.

Pros

Perks

Cons

Challenging

fun place to work;

fun great excitement and love of traveling. the company given me different kind of experience while working with them.. best in providing training....

Fun and challenging

AIG is a place full of challenges with a clear focus on shareholders. .

Good work-life balance

Good flexible work policies, though career development opportunities can be more transparent and compensation can be benchmarked more to market to retain talent.

Average working environment

Top down management approach and promotion depends on whether you are in the boys club. Poor expense management control as top management spending not well managed i.e. travel by senior executives incurring high costs. Creation of unnecessary monitoring and testing team duplicating internal audit work adding to increased costs. At local operational level where staffing are required, manpower resources are not given.

Pros

Work Balanced

Cons

"Boys" Club organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AIG with