AIG Employee Review

Organization in transition

August 23, 2018
I loved my job, my clients, my co-workers and my direct manager and his manager. But from the day I started, there was the constant threat of being let go due to organizational restructuring. The financial constraints led to less development and customization of our systems which would have dramatically improved the user experience and our competitive value in the marketplace. I loved that we were given 16 hours of paid volunteer time and that our region was so active in charitable events and diversity and inclusion (education and awareness).
Pros
Benefits - intelligent co-workers
Cons
Salary, constant threat of RIF.
May 18, 2019
Campaign Executive (Current Employee) - Kaki Bukit
It was indeed a great experience and learning with AIG. Working as an outbound campaign executive is tough but persistence and hard work are well compensated. The working culture was great however lapses are less opportunity to grow and excel in a higher or better position.
Pros
Contract completion bonus
January 6, 2019
COO, APAC IT (Current Employee) - Singapore
AIG has a great culture that promotes one to learn and support professional development. Its an equal opportunity company with long established roots.
Pros
Great International Exposure
Cons
Never settled with its strategy after 2008 global financial crisis.
May 13, 2018
Regional Project manager (Former Employee) - Singapore
Nice place to work. Managed Business stakeholders on their commitment for projects due to their busy schedule. Everyday was a different learning in AIG while managing various projects, be it with IT, Business , vendors
  1. Organization in transition