AIG Employee Review

Started off Well but changed

April 26, 2018
The culture of AIG changed as I progressed in my career. Promotion from within was strong, but as I went into a niche market there was little room for growth. Depending on the manager the experience with the company could be great or sour. My last job title I was not compensated at the proper salary grade because I came from another office. Instead of increasing my salary and salary grade, it was left three grades lower. I'd applied for positions with the same job title and the same job description but was told that I could not get the salary grade three levels higher.
May 18, 2019
Campaign Executive (Current Employee) - Kaki Bukit
It was indeed a great experience and learning with AIG. Working as an outbound campaign executive is tough but persistence and hard work are well compensated. The working culture was great however lapses are less opportunity to grow and excel in a higher or better position.
Pros
Contract completion bonus
Cons
January 6, 2019
COO, APAC IT (Current Employee) - Singapore
AIG has a great culture that promotes one to learn and support professional development. Its an equal opportunity company with long established roots.
Pros
Great International Exposure
Cons
Never settled with its strategy after 2008 global financial crisis.
May 13, 2018
Regional Project manager (Former Employee) - Singapore
Nice place to work. Managed Business stakeholders on their commitment for projects due to their busy schedule. Everyday was a different learning in AIG while managing various projects, be it with IT, Business , vendors
  1. Started off Well but changed