AIG Employee Reviews for Scheduler

I was a scheduler. The job was only to get me through school. But the work environment was awesome and so was management. I loved the culture. It was a family-oriented business.
Pros
Great environment, work culture, management was awesome!
Cons
No full time hours available or promotions
Enjoyed being part of a productive team schedule was very flexible for work/life balance wonderful training no insurance benefits unless full time, but great PT hours/ paid time off
Pros
wonderful people
Cons
low pay
Always a fun day. Supervisor had open door policy. You could go to them about anything. From the first day I came their I always felt welcome. Only downfall they had no full time hours aviable.
Pros
Cons
No full time hours
Easy workload. Repetitive work. Work closely with financial advisers and their clients. Given a weekly list of clients to call and schedule them to meet with their financial adviser to review their financial and retirement plans,
Pros
Short hours, light workload.
Cons
Only part time. Repetitive work.
enjoyed working as a scheduler but was working 3 jobs and could work the hours. It was too much to handle the hours. I called clients that had a retirement fund with the company and scheduled meetings with their adviser to go over their retirement goals
Pros
Friendly people to work with
Cons
Too many hours with 3 jobs
Wonderful place to work in. Helps with personal growth and to have a better understanding of the corporate world. Outstanding supervisor and extremely professional environment.
being a schduler made me get entune with my own retirement and future. I was the lisison between the advisor and the clents mosly teachers in all arears including professors. I learnd about 401k's, IRA's and so on...It was a great team with a great manager.I was part time and a exprience I will never forget.
Pros
I will always be team AIG, most enjoyable.
Cons
That it was only part time.
Access to benefits and paid time off for part-time work is excellent. Job itself is very boring. No opportunities for advancement. Annual raises have been cancelled.
Pros
Benefits, paid time off for part-timers, great people
Cons
No advancement or raises
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIG?