AIG Employee Reviews for Senior Processor

Pro: The company has an excellent PTO package, and recognizes most holidays allowing plenty time away from work. Con: The company has experienced huge random layoffs. It doesn't usually seem that corporate has a clear understanding of how the business work from the ground up.
lack of direction in management no follow through lack of training It could have just been my department but I highly doubt it. Lay offs and hires all in the same week
Pay not compensatory for daily production. No platform for self development and growth. No platform for promotion and corporate development.........
Pros
Great general benefits
Cons
Poor payscale
For the past 6 years, I enjoyed working in AIG. You'll definitely have a work-life balance environment. Workplace is good, work load are bearable. You'll love working in this company especially when you work with the people you get along with, it's like you're really not working, but purely having fun. For the past 5 years of working in this company under one team, I enjoyed my colleagues, team lead, as well as my big bosses. Everything is smooth sailing. But as well all know, not everything is meant to last, there's nothing permanent in this world but -- CHANGE. After a year, we had a new management and for me, that was the hardest part. The work is still the same, but the person who I am working with and working for is not anymore.
Pros
Rice allowance, HMO dependents up to 3
Cons
Low starting salary
The back office environment is a typical corporate setup. At times there is poor communication between departments. Advancement is very difficult.
It was nice meeting the new people. The training was not good, and job security is very low. In my time there they downsized more than they brought in.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no training and no job security