AIG

AIG Management reviews

It was indeed a great experience and learning with AIG. Working as an outbound campaign executive is tough but persistence and hard work are well compensated. The working culture was great however lapses are less opportunity to grow and excel in a higher or better position.
Pros
Contract completion bonus
Cons
Top down management approach and promotion depends on whether you are in the boys club. Poor expense management control as top management spending not well managed i.e. travel by senior executives incurring high costs. Creation of unnecessary monitoring and testing team duplicating internal audit work adding to increased costs. At local operational level where staffing are required, manpower resources are not given.
Pros
Work Balanced
Cons
"Boys" Club organization
In this company I learn more on punctual, responsible and more on independent on my duty everyday. Very good place and most enjoyable part on my duty.
Pros
Very good on staff benefits, Very good management, all the bosses
Cons
Tracker system for staff
In this role, I am leading a sales team of about 12 agents. The main goal is to generate sales amounting to or exceeding the expected target by selling both Health insurance and Personal Accident Plans to existing customers. Beside motivating the agents to reach their daily targets and assessing their performances, I report on the skill development strategies put in place for each individual agent and I assist them with coaching and training techniques. I work closely with upper management of AIG and client to discuss and resolve problems, carry out performance reviews and calibration of sales calls.Hardest part of the job is to ensure that each and every agents hit their monthly target.
Pros
free lunch, vouchers for movies
Cons
healthcare, no work life balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIG?