They need to hold on existing employees and help them to groom.
Age criteria should not consider at work.
My experience says little matured team or employees are far better than young staff. yes, youth is fast in terms of learning but group of mature employees are more loyal and stick with the company.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at AXA?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of AXA about how to improve it?One person answered
- How are the working hours at AXA?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at AXA?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at AXA?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at AXA? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at AXA?