Here to help
Coronavirus update

AXA Employee Reviews

Singapore45 reviews
Demanding Workplace
In spite of having no prior experience in this role, I was expected to hit the ground running and produce the required sales due the demanding nature of my boss. I felt very pressured and did not have the room to grow with him.
Good for career advancement if in sales
Can get political, very political. Fast paced, high energy needed for this industry. I really enjoyed the freedom and being able to manage my own time.
Fun workplace
There's plenty of tasks that we can complete to find clients. Everyone is very friendly and they help each other so it's easy to work. Good work environment. The manager is also really nice.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Need to hit targets
nice place
It was nice working here I wouldn't say fantastic but it wasn't unpleasant either I do have to say that my supervisor was really very nice and she taught and guided me well
its really your manager
company's great. its just the manager who's bad and has continue to be bad at managing manpower. for a start the department now has only 2 young person left, out of the 20+ headcount.
My team are nice, friendly and helpful..
Work place is comfortable and I learned about different insurance and investment plans. Management staff are nice and friendly and working culture is good. The hardest part of the job is to be able to get potential client to give you time to explain and to get them to agree to make an appointment to meet up with our Financial Advisors. The enjoyable part of the job is that the Team is very patient, helpful and caring.
Productive and fun
Interesting experience and opportunities are given at AXA. Be involved in projects that can change the company to become better and understand more about the company and the decisions from the management itself.
There is always changes in this company brought over a few companies to become more people but they still have outsoucing group in India for the issurance of policies. The staff from Singapore need to go over India to give training to them. The Staffs there has been doing a very hard work but Managment did not seems to see it doesn't treat the staffs well.
Good mentors
Culture is good
Very sales oriented

Managers are motivating

Stressful

Takes alot to build a customer base

one needs to be really persistent and disciplined
Full of lies and had to kowtow to boss
During the interview they promised that this is a great job because it was flexible and you can earn a lot. I would get to train for free and get $1800! However when I passed my exams, no $1800. They kept adding more and more conditions to get this $1800. We also had to shell out a lot of money over lunches, gifts, events even when we were earning 0 so that we could post “the good life”. then instead of havingflexible time for family. I had to work 8am to 10pm because i had to see 10-15 clients a week!
Stressful
Meticulous is important. Come to management, they are not productive and always take a long way to do the job. Sometimes, no control over staff and they also like to take a lot of medical leaves which is a cost to the companies.
Fun workplace
You will definitely enjoy the company training and fund talks. the flexible working hour is also a good point to consider if you do not like fixed hour job.
Worst Experience
I was a fresh graduate when I joined one of AXA agency.
The way they described the job was like a dream, you help people and you will earn a lot of money.

However, when I joined. The target given was unrealistic (for a fresh graduate), very little guidance from the manager.

Worst working experience I ever had. Everyday was filled with pressure but no help from the company, they only demand for 'sales' and they don't care on how you do it.

The salary package was also confusing, looks like they try to scam you.
Fun workplace and colleagues are easygoing
In AXA, what I have learned:
The struture of Insurance industry in SG and the Insurance products among SG, HK and Mainland China;

How to connect to the customers in China thrugh Internet;

The hard way for me is how to win trust from comsters in China because the distance is very far;

the most enjoyable for me is the environment is very good.
Pros
colleagues are nice
Cons
fix hour
Funny & enjoyable work place to work as genuinity & enthusiasm
Sales is a funning job & to learning process as we have to join moorning huddle daily moorning & improve to self motivated & and gains energy. Insurance is a soliciating job where we enjoy to sell the policy gracefully. It is a proverb Insurance is not bought but sold.mainly works depend upon refferals.insurance is sold as regular process & it works on uncertainties.if we say in all about it is funny & tic tak.
Employee Friendly
Good place to work and its more of employee oriented. Work life balance is good and management is transparent.
Work culture is very good and engaging.
good
reat teamwork. Great leadership. Flexible schedule. Opportunity to grow. Almost 25 years experience in finance, and AXA is the best financial firm I've worked
Pros
earn alot of money
Cons
its 100% comm so yea
Productive and can learn a lot
Very good company in terms of exposure, Good Management and nice work culture. Good Work Life balance

Global Exposure, challenging environment, Worth to work for
Fun and Motivating Team
There'll be morning huddles for accountability and how to improve ourselves as well as how the rest of the team is able to help each other. Discussions on updates about current affairs.

Workplace culture is great. Team members all play their part in making things work.
Fun work area
I learn about managing people everyday. The most fun part of my job is to bring fun and make the office lively. The people here are very nice and we talk and discuss with one and another and get things done.
Pros
Nice enviroments and good beneifts
Cons
Some employee are hard to manage.
A flexible and self-management work environment
As Financial Planner in AXA Singapore, it is a fun and flexible workplace. It also required a strong positive mindset and self-discipline in order to have a good result in this industry. I have learned how to manage client's financial portfolio and help them to plan for financial planning and legacy planning. The hardest part of the job is you have to source out new prospect everyday to generate more sales.
Pros
Flexible, Fun, Own time own target
Cons
Non-stop looking for new prospect