Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews in Tuas

The workplace is good, encouraging and supportive. Every department works together and ensure the product quality is good with good manufacturing practices.
As an intern there is not much work. i am mostly working on my project given to me by the school. I attend the daily morning meetings, perform ad-hoc duties around the laboratory. The people here are very friendly and helpful..
Didnt work for long. Would love to go back and work to experience the culture there. Did not regret my time at Abbott. It was an experience although it's a short time
What can you expect when Talent Acquisition is base in india? Bad Bad Favourtism given to their same village Located so far, they will use all excuse to turn away local
Pros
Cons
Good luck
I do my best at any given task or situation. I have been performing up till now and have no disappointed anyone. Just an advice, If you like work life balance, abbott is not for you. In fact, it's not for the faint hearted.
Pros
You will learn alot. You will be exposed to many opportunity.
Cons
Expect yourself to be replying emails and calls constantly on weekends.
I worked at Abbott Nutrition full-time (More than 3 years) Pros Good organization but with fast pace Cons Inconvenient location HR is terribly bad
Pros
Good organization but with fast pace
Cons
far far away from city
I manage to learn and understand GMP and GDP and execute in day to day job. The management have very organize people and co-workers are very friendly.
I have learned a good team work here and also a proper way to develop my career path.I also learned timely,fact based decision.Management is very organised place and my co-workers are very friendly people.
Cons
night shift
Dechoking the cyclone is hard job and we swap the technicians from production so that work load will shared. we have learnt Team work can make things easy and faster
Pros
Appreciation from Boss and Rewarded with Abbott Promise Award
Cons
Hard working in the Confined space
Fun work place with great colleagues and superior Bias working relationship political environment lean working structure and stressful working culture
Pros
transport allowance
Cons
I was a contract Planning Manager at Abbott Nutrition Singapore Pte Ltd. The Director , Amelia Tan that I reported was abusive and humiliate her employees very often. All her Managers, including me quit as well as her Supervisors. It was an environment where employees are harassed and nothing is right in her eyes and the Management is not doing anything to salvage the situation. Abbott Nutrition as a whole has a way too high turnover.
Pros
Colleagues that are friendly and helpful
Cons
Management that practices harassment and unethical ways of doing things
I learned a good team work. many hands planning and working for one target. once we achiev the target we are all very happy. the management is very lean co-worker are very good.