Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories Management reviews

Pros: Pension, Professional development courses Cons: Stuck in the “we’ve always done it this way” thought process. This company has good intentions but stuck in a declining point of care market with no new products. Far from innovating and staying ahead of the curve. Lack of new products, and micro-management.
The workplace culture allow us to express our opinions freely, be it work related or personal matters. The management are freely and easy to approach. when you have any problems in your work, they will be happy to resolve your issues
What can you expect when Talent Acquisition is base in india? Bad Bad Favourtism given to their same village Located so far, they will use all excuse to turn away local
Pros
Cons
Good luck
Not able to get work life balance as work force is super lean. Even information the management but no action is taken. Enjoy the company of the co-workers... Able to be one voice, one team, one Thinking.... We are accountable as our shoulder able to take responsible. Enjoy lunch, gathering and birthday celebration.
Pros
Good Buddies
Cons
No work life balance.
I manage to learn and understand GMP and GDP and execute in day to day job. The management have very organize people and co-workers are very friendly.
I have learned a good team work here and also a proper way to develop my career path.I also learned timely,fact based decision.Management is very organised place and my co-workers are very friendly people.
Cons
night shift
I learned a lot working alongside my colleagues. Management was generally supportive, depending on the business division.
I was a contract Planning Manager at Abbott Nutrition Singapore Pte Ltd. The Director , Amelia Tan that I reported was abusive and humiliate her employees very often. All her Managers, including me quit as well as her Supervisors. It was an environment where employees are harassed and nothing is right in her eyes and the Management is not doing anything to salvage the situation. Abbott Nutrition as a whole has a way too high turnover.
Pros
Colleagues that are friendly and helpful
Cons
Management that practices harassment and unethical ways of doing things
I learned a good team work. many hands planning and working for one target. once we achiev the target we are all very happy. the management is very lean co-worker are very good.