Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews

I learn a lot things not only based on my job scope. Abbott give a lot of chance to develop people. People working here is like friends to me & I really enjoyed to working here.
it was very stiff learning in SAP PPPI in order to support manufacturing process. I have gained a lot manufacturing troubleshooting skill by 24 X 7 support. Learning SAP knowledge and IT application skill and applied to your daily work is a great satisfaction to me. I saw my vaule to the comapny.
Pros
benifits, training and development are good
Cons
no work and life balance.
Fun work place with great colleagues and superior Bias working relationship political environment lean working structure and stressful working culture
Pros
transport allowance
Cons
Busy with answering phone from customer regarding the product selling. Too many reply cards from outsources fron events/ campaigns. clinics.. Mailing and franking for customer free sachets..
I was a contract Planning Manager at Abbott Nutrition Singapore Pte Ltd. The Director , Amelia Tan that I reported was abusive and humiliate her employees very often. All her Managers, including me quit as well as her Supervisors. It was an environment where employees are harassed and nothing is right in her eyes and the Management is not doing anything to salvage the situation. Abbott Nutrition as a whole has a way too high turnover.
Pros
Colleagues that are friendly and helpful
Cons
Management that practices harassment and unethical ways of doing things
I learned a good team work. many hands planning and working for one target. once we achiev the target we are all very happy. the management is very lean co-worker are very good.