Abbott

Abbott Employee Reviews

Singapore31 reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,502 reviews

Overall Good experience in healthcare

As large multi-national companies go your experience is coloured by your boss and immediate team. In some roles, I had great bosses and in some absolutely terrible. Culture is quite collegial with regional trips to meet customers, kick-off meetings etc. also quite a few opportunities to travel to the US teary for meetings.

No way to advance, work is not appreciated.

Just say NO.Below minimum wage pay and no appreciation whatsoever. They make the work more difficult without added pay. No means of advancement. Sometimes we are talked down to with no respect. Do not work here.

Pros

No free lunches or free anything.

Cons

Only 15 minutes breaks are allowed.

Productive and fun place

Abbott possess a very congenial work environment, very collaborative and supportive team work with a very minimal component of politics. Employees are well rewarded for their performance with abundant growth opportunities.

Highly distracting culture, toxic environment!!!

Logistics Specialist ADDNew employees dropping like flies as thy quit at an astounding rate in the past 6yrs but yet the management do nothing abt it!

Pros

Cons

Every day, new employees are abused and bullied at work

No work life balance

A nice place to work in due to culture around you, but bad management style, no work-life balance, stressfull, no appreciation from manager, recently they are following the close door policy

Pros

your colleagues

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance

Good working environment and work life balance

I learn a lot things not only based on my job scope. Abbott give a lot of chance to develop people. People working here is like friends to me & I really enjoyed to working here.

no rush but need fast.

talk less and work more.SOP must follow but need fast.

GREAT Healthcare benefits

Pros: Pension, Professional development courses Cons: Stuck in the “we’ve always done it this way” thought process. This company has good intentions but stuck in a declining point of care market with no new products. Far from innovating and staying ahead of the curve. Lack of new products, and micro-management.

Great place to work and learn. Work life balance if position needs frequent discussion with head quarter not so good due to time zone (lots of evening calls)

Interactive and supportive working environment

The workplace is good, encouraging and supportive. Every department works together and ensure the product quality is good with good manufacturing practices.

"Good"

I worked at Abbott Laboratories full time for 3 years. Pro: good products. Con: politics. you know what I mean. Slow progression, no chance for promotion.

Friendly workplace

As an intern there is not much work. i am mostly working on my project given to me by the school. I attend the daily morning meetings, perform ad-hoc duties around the laboratory. The people here are very friendly and helpful..

nil

very nice place to work yes I like to work in about there always follow the GMP and GDP. good working environment and people my first experience in pharma

Would love to go back

Didnt work for long. Would love to go back and work to experience the culture there. Did not regret my time at Abbott. It was an experience although it's a short time

Caring and Conducive workplace

The workplace culture allow us to express our opinions freely, be it work related or personal matters. The management are freely and easy to approach. when you have any problems in your work, they will be happy to resolve your issues

What can you expect when Talent Acquisition is base in india

What can you expect when Talent Acquisition is base in india? Bad Bad Favourtism given to their same village Located so far, they will use all excuse to turn away local

Pros

Cons

Good luck

Good culture and friendly colleagues

Supervisor is helpful and ready to guide me. Supervisors provided me with adequate work load ensuring that i learnt at all times and is patient with me.

A place for workaholics

I do my best at any given task or situation. I have been performing up till now and have no disappointed anyone. Just an advice, If you like work life balance, abbott is not for you. In fact, it's not for the faint hearted.

Pros

You will learn alot. You will be exposed to many opportunity.

Cons

Expect yourself to be replying emails and calls constantly on weekends.

Work-Life balance

starts with a busy day, learned to work on goals that are to be achieved in a time frame. Think out of your box has been my Director mind, this has been the best part of my Job

Pros

Think Out of your Box

I worked at Abbott Nutrition full-time (More than 3 years) Pros Good organization but with fast pace Cons Inconvenient location HR is terribly bad

Pros

Good organization but with fast pace

Cons

far far away from city

Good Workplace

Wide exposure across Asia Pacific Region. Capable of understanding and overcoming different cultural and language obstacles to provide solutions that satisfy corporate, regional, and local objectives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Abbott Reviews by Location

• Abbott
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?