Accenture
Coronavirus update
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews

Singapore107 reviews
Apparently I'm not a permanent staff in Accenture hence tI'm not sure what are the benefits that they have for permanent Employees. Woul like to know soon.
Due to the large size of the firm contrasting with silo-ed departments, there are many opportunities out there but sometimes gets difficult to navigate due to internal politics.
Good learning experience and exposure.The resources can be helpful and collaborative.

Management can be tough to work with tight datelines. It usually leads low work life balance.

Overall you could work for a good learning experience.
Accenture is a good company. It will really help you to enhance your skills with a lot of training available on each tower. The culture is what you will be needing if you are from a local company that has really closed and toxic culture. Accenture offers fair judgement and open communication. It encourages you to collaborate and be more diverse.
I learned most of my SAP knowledge while working at Accenture. Most employees are working on client site, so sometimes we got flexible work hours depending on them. you can also join clubs for some activities outside works.
Overall, there are so many things to learn in Accenture because of different types of projects. The hardest part of the job is you need to extend time of work due to tight timelines. However, the most enjoyable part is there is diversity in the workplace so you get to meet different type of persons from different cultures.
Fast-pace dynamic workplace with many challenging projects and activities. A good place for self growth with a diverse group of colleagues from various background.
Good place to learn and grow. Lots of new opportunities for a productive environment.

Overall good work culture and new assignments to work upon.

Can switch between projects.
Good working culture.
Intra- and Inter-project technical help and support

Weekly Workload famously heavy

Good support for placement of longterm staff.
You have to have the eagerness to learn new things. The company offers those training's and certifications. They also offer benefits that no other companies in the Philippines can offer
Overall decent culture though the Singaporean way is very rigid. People are nice but the workload is high even by consulting standards. The Singapore work culture is brutal and may not be reflective of Accenture USA.
Pros
Free coffee (with baristas)
Cons
High stress, poor management
Colleagues were supportive and nice. However, most employees need to work for quite a long time. It is hard to promote. Salary is around the average in the market.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that the work that one does here has very high impact (think affecting the user experience of hundreds of thousands to millions of users).
Here, I have learned how to code using Informatica language. I have also understand how ETL works.The management is good because it gives you good benefits. The workplace is fun because of my coworkers
Good to work with this great company Accenture known for good work life balance and great opportunities. Lots of projects for emerging skills and technologies.
Company is a big brand with lots of learning opportunity but very fast paced with lots of talented people.

company has decent work life balance but sometimes it may impact because of the project deadlines
If one is looking to work with international clients then this is the company to be with. Its a company where the people from different diversity and region meet up.
Good benefits, allowance,
many outdoor activities.

Mixed culture.

Update to date technology.

Depends on the project you attached to.

Strive to success!
Productive and good learning, Need to challenge the time and more opportunity to get along with high end technology group team and personnel. Vast opportunity for team players.
Work life balance and you can enjoy your own life after working hours.
Lack of teamwork culture in the team.

Lack of staff benefit other than basic salary.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
benefit
I truly appreciated my role in that company because I was able to expand my horizon and be able to apply my knowledge in my daily assignments. Besides that, I have absorbed the struggle to work under pressure which I believe it’s a plus point.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Long Hours