Accor

Accor Employee Reviews

Singapore16 reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,869 reviews

Work Culture

Everyone from the front desk to colleague are friendly and always keen to help. We usually handle daily task like checking the water temperature and such for the swimming pool and I learn a lot of things from repairing air conditioner to how to handle customer.

No work life balance

Not appreciated. Top down management. No work life balance as all the time short of Manpower. Task on hands like to be push to and fro using authority.

Busy and non caring

Always busy environment with shortage of staff on every shift. No help from the management as they don't care how you feel .You get money but its just hand to mouth .Delayed flights make it worst as you don't receive any extra money if you are fulltime and you have to work for free until the flight leaves.

Pros

discount on accomdation

Management Needs Cleaning Up

While the inter department works well with each other, it is almost impossible to move forward due to the management.Management is aimless and are not willing to listen to the troubles of the team; as they only want solutions. They are not guest centric and does not care for staff welfare.

Pros

Free duty meal

Cons

Not Guest Centric

Work.

It is a good place to gain experience, knowledge but to gain recognition, it is not easy. A typical day at work whereby the management push for profits besides ensuring your own wellbeing.

Everything was fine

I had great job done with this company now i am finding job because now i am in india. So, i am searching new job in any where any hotel i need it. Because i learnet a lot things from this.

工作地点好O

人性化管理,待遇好,工作环境好,制度完善,奖罚分明,对待员工,制度比较好!公司领导比较好!是一个比较向往的公司

Bad place to work

Staff treat fairly but i fill not worth in the organization. Too many internal politics and racial discrimination. The salary is not based on job experience and qualification

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Nil

• Assist the F&B Manager to oversee the smooth operations of the restaurant and bar. • Doing employee management on the shift of duty in the restaurant • Setting up breakfast, lunch & dinner as well in bar cutting all the garnish for the day use in the bar. • The setting of events request by the customer, wine and food pairing for the customer as well handle food hygiene according to HACCP standard

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Greatwork and good company

Nice place and benefits the work to be good because all of need employer to giving he /she . The way of allowance i hope you giving and free also accomodation there..

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Have a rest day

Great learning and skill ataining work

A typical day at work in the Novotel Hotel is usually hectic but fun and exciting. I have gained numerous skills while working at Novotel Hotel. Along with waitressing, I learned how to treat and handle a guest. Keeping a guest satisfied is extremely important. We have to listen to our guest and try to provide them with service that they require. If such a request comes along where we are unable to fulfill, we can give them an alternate option. We try our best not to say "No" to a guest. Being a banquet captain, I have acquired leadership skills. I have learned to teach and guide staff on how to serve the guest. I was also able to learn how to be a part of the operation team. The hardest part of the job was when it would become extremely hectic and busy, however, I was able to overcome that as I got used to such an environment. The most enjoyable part has been working together with my teammates and being able to feel accomplished and satisfied after such hard work.

Pros

free lunch/dinner

Cons

It can get extremly tiring

Great Work Culture

You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work.Everyone who works there is very friendly.all staff work their hardest to give best outcome for customers.

Pros

monthly meal

Ocsanpeary, radesan blu

I am working for the best of the service given. First service given for tha guest. you given any one job men's l am doing for good result only. But l like this job.thanks

Cons

Productive and fun enviroment place

Ibis beilieve in giving employee in numerous opportunity in term of career path. example for me start from a Executive all the way to a GM Secretary. It was my Privilege to join Ibis Bencoolen and the people from rank and file to the top management was very friendly and outspoken and also understanding. Reason I resigned was not because of people or work related it is because my daughter had an condition that requires my full attention hence i decided to be full time stay at home mum.

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

long hours for operational

nice place

was very good exprience and fun . good staff recpect also the only things was annoying me was very far away from my house ,

Pros

free lunch

Cons

less hours

Employee focus

Focus on Employee's talent and provide necessary training, such as 7 Habits of highly effective peopel

Pros

very people oriented

Cons

poor hr policy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accor with