Aceplp.com Pte Ltd

Aceplp.com Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Trainers are friendly and responsible, willing to share their knowledge

Trainers are friendly and responsible, willing to share their knowledge. I don't have background in construction software and it's difficult for me to understand the lesson easily cause I'm totally new to it. But thanks to our trainers who are very patient with us. It really helps us overcome challenges.

Pros

Trainers are friendly and responsible, willing to share their knowledge

Cons

Low salary but I took it as internship and part of my income spent on free training

Productive And Motivating Work Environment

The management is very supportive and approachable. The Working environment is well-coming with access to all support from colleagues and management.

Cons

Nothing specific to be mentioned.

The best team I’ve worked with.

An amazing learning environment, talented colleagues, and the opportunity to work through industrial and business functions provide career selectivity. You have the flexibility and control over your career. I would love to recommend it to those who really want to achieve success in their career!

Pros

Most amazing, down-to-earth, and overall amazing leaders who are always there to guide and inspire.

Cons

There's none at the moment

The best team I’ve worked with.

Pros

Cons

There's none at the moment

Software Company that promotes talent

I feel happy to have the opportunity to work with such amazing, down-to-earth, and overall amazing team leaders who are always there to guide and inspire. One of the best staff and doing work with the best technology.

Pros

Great Working hours Accommodating HR staff All the Employees are Friendly

Cons

I had not found any Cons yet about this Organization

Great place.

AcePLP is a growing company that takes pride in producing high-quality products as well as the people who make it happen. If you perform, you will be rewarded. Everyone is helpful and you are assigned meaningful projects, not just busywork. AcePLP seems very committed to their employees and offers an impressive reward system/benefits package to full-time employees. Great experience!

Pros

Very competitive pay and benefits, a great profit-sharing program, promotes work/life balance, and growth opportunities.

Cons

No Cons Here.

Fresh graduates be warned.

THE GOODDecent entry point to the built environment industry, has opportunity to interact and build connections with your various clients during attachment period. Company has a wide reach of clientele, which may be a benefit.Good chance to jump around vastly different industries and try out different things, if you have the capability to do so and have good rapport. For example, you may have the chance to jump from around various Architectural, M&E fields or Civil Engineering fields.Decent learning experience for people who have difficulties studying alone, as there will be trainers to guide you along. Don't hesitate to ask for help and keep contacts with your trainers (they'll be the one to save you if you have issues with work).Company has high turnover rate (take that how you will), so there is always open positions and little competition for it. You are almost 100% guaranteed to be accepted for the Trainee BIM/CAD engineer role.Good for people who don't want to think and worry about finding a job and just want to drift around for a while or potentially become a freelancer without having to work too hard for it.THE BADLong essay incoming, go to the end for summarized TLDR.Some clients are hard to work with and if you get marked by management, whether it be poor performance or unlucky with problematic clients, you'll have a hard time working.If you're unlucky you'll be forced into jobs you either have no interest in or in a completely different field of studies, especially if there is a lack of manpower.Know that many of the clients you are working -

Pros

Easy employment; guided training; wide industry reach

Cons

Low pay; gambling for good client/projects; bonded; highly unfavorable work contact

I recommend this company

Applying at AcePLP for 26 months as a Mechanical BIM Engineer is the most productive 26 months of my life. I have learned the operating principles of electrical and electronic systems, types of failure and prevention methods, types of diagnostic equipment and tools, etc. Not only that, my level of skills also upgraded from merely performing, maintaining, troubleshooting, now to diagnosing electronic systems. Kudos to the management team, very well systematized and reliable! If I have kids who also want to become successful engineers one day, I’d choose AcePLP for them to begin their careers.

Pros

experience

Cons

nothing

I don't regret building my BIM career here

I had the best time working at AcePLP. The company was able to equip me with the necessary skills needed to land my first job as a trained engineer to various consultants and contractors in Singapore through a proprietary assessment process. The 26-month career program set me on the pathway of getting the Digital Delivery Management Lead accreditation. I must say, everything I know, starting from the digital skills, design decision skills to the job experiences I have today, I owe to AcePLP. The healthy work environment at this company is just a bonus.

Pros

experience

The best way to jumpstart your career

I could say that Ace PLP was the best decision I made to jumpstart my engineering career. The 26-month structured Career Advancement Programme taught me digital skills; like creating and simulating building and infrastructure models before actual construction. The pieces of training and the projects helped me better my design decisions and build my confidence in getting any job done efficiently. I have no regrets that I build my work experience at this company. Not only, it developed my career but it also made me appreciate my chosen profession even more.

Pros

healthy work environment

A good training ground and also provides good job opportunities

The in-house training helped me to upskill my knowledge and prepared me for the real jobs. Teachers were very passionate and patient, and so with the co-workers, they were very friendly and there was not a single time I've witnessed them hesitate to offer help for the beginners, like me. I highly recommend APLP especially for fresh grads who are looking for experience and are looking forward for reliable job opportunities.

Benefits

Good Assignments based on pure luck

How well you do is completely Regardless of your ambition, education, skill. Depends entirely on luck, whether the right assignment is available when you are.

No Career Advancement

Family-Run Company. Basically you do the same thing over and over again. The management will always find you if something bad happens. It puts lots of stress on you everyday.

Knowledge that I gained from free skills training are beneficial to my future career. I have always dreamed of becoming an engineer and working in a recognised construction company. I'm glad I'm able to get an experience in AcePLP.

Pros

Free skills training that are beneficial to my future career

Cons

Too many class assignment

Develop Good Contacts in the AEC Industries

This work allows me to get exposure from different projects within 26 months. Work attachment not in small companies but those world's trusted architectural firms and construction companies. As a person who don't have experience in AEC Industry, I don't think I will be able to have a chance to work with big companies. But thankfully, with me joining AcePLP gave me opportunity to showcase my skills to them and gave me good contacts that I can count on after the 26 months apprenticeship programme.

Pros

Develop Good Contacts in the AEC Industries

Cons

Too many CAD and BIM applications to learn

Earn income during 2 month full time classroom training

This is very nice wherein I'm still given a salary in my first two months of training even though I have not officially started my project attachment.

Pros

Earn income during 2 month full time classroom training

Cons

Lessons are to intensive and sometimes I can’t catch-up

The Company Practice Profit Sharing

I'm amazed how this company practice profit sharing. My income does not limit only with basic monthly salary. Actually if you really work hard your salary will be higher as well. It is not stagnant and just wait for increment as what other company is doing.

Pros

Salary Increase

Cons

Long working hours

Fun working environment

I have been working in this company for almost a year now and I realise we have been eating always in the office. In fact I gained 3 kg. in this few months of stay. They said if you're happy with work, sure can gain weight one. lol. On serious note, it is more of good people surrounding that made me happy in this company.

Pros

Fun at workplace

Cons

salary low

Teamwork at work

This is my first job and I am so amazed of the teamwork that they practice in Aceplp. It helps me gain my self confidence. They are very considerate like even the assignment scope of work must be relevant to my background.

Pros

Teamwork

Cons

Low pay

I got time to go for my long holiday trip

Working as a CAD/BIM engineer in Aceplp gives me opportunity to go for my dream Europe Trip for 3 weeks. If working in other company will be hesitant because of work demand. But with Aceplp, they practice relief in assignment that can allow you to be out for a specific period of time.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Low salary

I learned to be independent

Previously, I always depend on other people to help me even in just small issues only. It slowly changed when I'm being attached onsite alone. It is more of challenging but I like it cause I have learned a lot from the experience.

Pros

More Experience

Cons

Dealing with different people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aceplp.com Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Aceplp.com Pte Ltd Reviews by Location