Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

Singapore34 reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,888 reviews

Adecco...Errant Clients Are Kings

Mostly YES-men who do little to really understand workers' issues. Say PH is double pay but Sunday is not. Don't rely on them to protect workers because their clients - whether right or wrong - are more important.

Pros

Fast Shortlisting.

Cons

Fast firing also.

Worst experience ever.

The people you work with are ok, but the workload is like never ending. 0 work life balance. Weekends still have to work. An MNC but have no manpower at all and management doesn't want to hire, saying this cannot that cannot. The system is disgustingly old as well. MNC but uses such outdated technology, one small error takes 7-8hours to change in the system, have to manually change one by one, if not contact the IT personal which takes 2-3days to rectify it. Working hours stated on paper is 9-6 but somedays you're working from 6am-2am continuously for 3-4days (excluding travelling time to and fro). Want to work at here? I'd rather you work retail as the hours are nearly identical and, you will atleast be paid OT.

Good luck trying to get a hold of someone. You can never talk to the same person twice.

Ok Pay, Impossible to get a hold of anyone to help. They messed up my payroll, and tax deductions. They kept changing who my "contact" was, and the company I was working for could never get a hold of them either.

Pros

work from home

Cons

No vacation time for 2 years.

its good

-made alot of friends from different ages -boost my confidence in communicating with other people -really an eye opener of how it feels like to start working and earn money

Review Adecco

This is a very structure organisation where they have a good numbers of MNC clients . Communication is established fairly well with the employees working at clients location. Cons - no advancement opportunity and if on yearly contract renewal no stability and security. Benefits is bad especially annual leaves are miserable No dentals No Aw’s Bonus is miserable

Good Bodyshopping Company

I like the fact that even if my current customer can not afford to pay me in Singapore, Adecco will negotiate with my Client for tranferring me to Philippines/Bangalore. Furthermore, Adecco is a global organization and can refer me to some other location also.

Fun Environment

I am able to learn many extra knowledge about their own machine, it is a interesting job and i can easily handle and cope with.The ppl here are friendly too.

workplace culture

I have been working at Adecco full-time for 2years. I enjoyed working with them, good workplace culture and opportunities to learn new technologies based on the end client.

Productive workplace.

Not secured jobs as jobs are contract based. Employers are always changing. Contracts might end early or late than expected. Not friendly environment. Salary wise takes forever to increase.

Pros

Free tea break.

Cons

Long hours.

Decent working environment

Worked with other departments for projects. Pretty high employee turnover. Decent workplace environment and culture. Some leisure activities such as family day.

Learns all kinds of skills

Work in all kinds of positions, from packers to servers depending on what job vacancy is available, chance to learn new skills & always have rooms for improvement

Pros

Learns new skills

Cons

No resting

Good

I been in adecco for 7 years and I like working there. I like the working environment and the colleague. Open concept thats why we all see each other every day.

Pros

A lot

Cons

Salary

good place to work

-Good management. -Friendly workplace -Need to be flexible at working hour if you are working in the certain department

Not bad for recruiters

Dynamic atmosphere, career progression, in-house training, work mobility to different departments, outdoor activities from time to time. Majority of this only applies to consultants though. Back-office not so much.

Very good company

Great exposure with awesome colleagues. Great leadership and teamwork within team. Very professional environment leading to self realisation and enhance leadership skill

There were good working status

I am rajeev ,electronics service technician /assembling /soldering /repairing technician .now I am working in my hometown Kerala India.I have more experience in this field and I am comfortable for this job .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Extra over time

Good company to work with but less sensitive to employee's needs

They go by rule. So good company to work with. However, culture is such that no one cares about anyone else. So would need to be little insensitive to be able to survive in this company. Not good for long term.

Pros

on time salary

Cons

insensitive people and work culture

Good Environment

Being a 'buffer' or as they it a 'floater' in my position as a Operation Support Officer, allows me to learn different working environments when i have to cover the duties in the absence of the Resident Receptionists,and also to operate different systems (phones and computers). The hardest part of the job is remembering each company's SOP's and also having to travel from one place to the other without a proper place to settle in as a permanent receptionist/admin. Adecco management is good but can be better in terms of salary and benefits for us OSO's.

Pros

Learning and adapting to different company working cultures

Cons

travelling to 2 different places for coverage in a day at times which is taxing.

Average Work- Life Balance

Workplace at a company whom is a client to Adecco (Procter and Gamble Singapore Innovation Centre) is considered fairly as a whole. Management might be unorganized at times. Friendly culture. Typical day at work is a balance of busy and vice versa.

Cons

As contract staff- No career advancement, No insurance coverage, No OT

Fun and Friendly Environment

I learned a lot about team work and we had each other's back in hard situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is we're surrounded with nice fun and helpful colleagues.

契約社員登録時の注意

大概のことは対応してくれますが、政府の方針には敵いません。Eパス修得条件の変更に伴いビザ申請が出来なくなったため、退社しました。

Pros

給料、福利は非常に良い。

Cons

契約だと

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Adecco