Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

Singapore32 reviews
Mostly YES-men who do little to really understand workers' issues. Say PH is double pay but Sunday is not. Don't rely on them to protect workers because their clients - whether right or wrong - are more important.
Pros
Fast Shortlisting.
Cons
Fast firing also.
-made alot of friends from different ages
-boost my confidence in communicating with other people

-really an eye opener of how it feels like to start working and earn money
This is a very structure organisation where they have a good numbers of MNC clients . Communication is established fairly well with the employees working at clients location.

Cons - no advancement opportunity and if on yearly contract renewal no stability and security.

Benefits is bad especially annual leaves are miserable

No dentals

No Aw’s

Bonus is miserable
I like the fact that even if my current customer can not afford to pay me in Singapore, Adecco will negotiate with my Client for tranferring me to Philippines/Bangalore.

Furthermore, Adecco is a global organization and can refer me to some other location also.
I am able to learn many extra knowledge about their own machine, it is a interesting job and i can easily handle and cope with.The ppl here are friendly too.
I have been working at Adecco full-time for 2years. I enjoyed working with them, good workplace culture and opportunities to learn new technologies based on the end client.
Not secured jobs as jobs are contract based. Employers are always changing. Contracts might end early or late than expected. Not friendly environment. Salary wise takes forever to increase.
Pros
Free tea break.
Cons
Long hours.
Worked with other departments for projects. Pretty high employee turnover. Decent workplace environment and culture. Some leisure activities such as family day.
Work in all kinds of positions, from packers to servers depending on what job vacancy is available, chance to learn new skills & always have rooms for improvement
Pros
Learns new skills
Cons
No resting
I been in adecco for 7 years and I like working there. I like the working environment and the colleague. Open concept thats why we all see each other every day.
Pros
A lot
Cons
Salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adecco?
-Good management.
-Friendly workplace

-Need to be flexible at working hour if you are working in the certain department
Dynamic atmosphere, career progression, in-house training, work mobility to different departments, outdoor activities from time to time. Majority of this only applies to consultants though. Back-office not so much.
Great exposure with awesome colleagues. Great leadership and teamwork within team. Very professional environment leading to self realisation and enhance leadership skill
I am rajeev ,electronics service technician /assembling /soldering /repairing technician .now I am working in my hometown Kerala India.I have more experience in this field and I am comfortable for this job .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Extra over time
They go by rule. So good company to work with.
However, culture is such that no one cares about anyone else. So would need to be little insensitive to be able to survive in this company. Not good for long term.
Pros
on time salary
Cons
insensitive people and work culture
Being a 'buffer' or as they it a 'floater' in my position as a Operation Support Officer, allows me to learn different working environments when i have to cover the duties in the absence of the Resident Receptionists,and also to operate different systems (phones and computers).

The hardest part of the job is remembering each company's SOP's and also having to travel from one place to the other without a proper place to settle in as a permanent receptionist/admin.

Adecco management is good but can be better in terms of salary and benefits for us OSO's.
Pros
Learning and adapting to different company working cultures
Cons
travelling to 2 different places for coverage in a day at times which is taxing.
Workplace at a company whom is a client to Adecco (Procter and Gamble Singapore Innovation Centre) is considered fairly as a whole. Management might be unorganized at times. Friendly culture. Typical day at work is a balance of busy and vice versa.
Cons
As contract staff- No career advancement, No insurance coverage, No OT
I learned a lot about team work and we had each other's back in hard situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is we're surrounded with nice fun and helpful colleagues.
大概のことは対応してくれますが、政府の方針には敵いません。Eパス修得条件の変更に伴いビザ申請が出来なくなったため、退社しました。
Pros
給料、福利は非常に良い。
Cons
契約だと
The day to day job scope is very challenging. However, the culture of the company is such that they provide adequate training & support for new hires. You can approach seniors if in doubt
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well-positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. We are the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 19 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment from junior to mid-senior management levels, outsourcing, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.