Aedas Pte Ltd

Aedas Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

busy environment

Typical day in AEDAS is busy, though the working environment is very nice. Employees do help each other and having funny times once I a while. The management is very accommodating and helpful as well. The people working there are from different countries and are very much well mannered. The most difficult time is meeting the deadline because each and everyone has their own project / station. Though we are very busy, I find it fun because everybody extends their hands to offer help.

Stressful and dissapointing

Not a friendly environment work place, Managers and senior employees are bossy and rude, no work life or even family balance, unpaid overtimes and overworked employees.

Pros

No free lunches on overtime

Cons

long hours up to midnight

Needs a good Management. Not a Happy Place.

Now here is the company who does not care about their employees. Workers tends to go home late (like 11pm or later) where no more public transportation is available. Director of the company would go around asking each worker of what are they doing (which is not really appropriate for a company director to do aside from having their own supervisor whom he can ask himself). People tends to resign in just a short period of time (try 2 months). Not an ideal work place.

Pros

Cons

Long hours of work

- Coordinating and prepared document drawings - Detailing - Good management - Helpful colleague - Rushing for Submission - Meet the deadline

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aedas Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aedas Pte Ltd with

• Aedas Pte Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?