Aerospec Supplies Pte Ltd

Aerospec Supplies Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

Very productive and timely manner in very hospitable manner. Only the housing is very expensive. Overtime pay and or Paid vacation is on time. very open to suggection.

Fun workplace & nice colleagues

Fun workplace & nice colleagues. Difficulties to understand the system of synergix whether the leaves & MC of the employees is taken up correctly & payroll officers.

Pros

Enjoy the job

Cons

Never give you a second chance if you do wrongly in synergix

Friendly people working with

I love workinh inside airport specialy with people with good sense of humor no thing beats a good day of work with good friend. it let you cut loose with the tension of work enjoying thing loving every thing you do makes you achive your greatness in working making you 100 percent all the time. I learned how to do servicing Singapore airlines aircraft and doing line maintenance work with ease as i progress time maikng me confident every step of the way. The management is very nice to us even though we are foreigners they treat us the same as others with equality. The work place is also nice nicer than my old wolk place which i work before as a line maintenance. I think the hardest part of the job is working people that you dont know, makes u feel pressure sometimes but with proper communication work can be done properly. I enjoy every thing I do bacause i love my work and the people surrounding me.

Pros

Free lunch but not always

Cons

Long hours of work with few rest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerospec Supplies Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Aerospec Supplies Pte Ltd Reviews by Job Title