AETOS Holdings

AETOS Holdings Employee Reviews

Salary wise no issue except for management.working environment depends on situation.no time for myself.sometimes given only one day off which is not enough to spend time with our family.
Enforcement duty with arm. Escorting lnmates, searching, monitoring cctv, check vechicle, update visotor records when perform gate duty. Doing adhoc duty, issue summon, traffic duty, patrolling and etc.
I worked for many companies and this company is the best in terms of welfare and salary wise. Good bonus paid to us as well every year without fail. What more can I ask for.
Pros
High salary
Cons
The system made by the management was not favourable by most men on ground. Forced OT was implemented. Hard core politic games on the ground. Insufficient breaks and so much rules to abide.
During my 5 year term I have learned a lot and grown to be more matured with AETOS. As an Auxiliary Police Officer, Performed various duties assigned with Singapore Prison Service. The place where I learned to be more firm and tactful toward inmates while escorting them for different assignments.
The management have to control on Hiring people who don’t have experience and those people who is not interested in security line chances on having them will defeat the purpose of security
Great job is you are there to retire. If you have a huge appetite from a career progression perspective, there is a lot of rooms of improvement you can recommend and implement. At the same time, since the management is there to retire, your recommendations would usually be casted aside. There is 2 side on every coin, persevere and see it happening or wait for the right time to recommendations to be raised during meetings.
Pros
Worklife Balance
Cons
Managment are filled with people on retirement mode
Find another job if you really require to upgrade yourself. Otherwise, work here just to earn money for daily life. Just forget about work life balance.
Ensure safety and security Professional manner As and when assigned by management Attend to any security related matters Handle customers End of shift
i had great life while i was working with aetos, i paid well and even more than what i worked, management , hrs, leaders, supervisors are did a great assistance when i needed. i regret that i left this company.
No family life, have to continue the job till replacement arrived or stay more than 24 hours of working. No benefits at all and they dont look after staff welfare
Working place is Good Paid Fairly Timing of work is different for every week Meet new faces during Cruise Arrived Very stressful when controlling the crowd
Acesss control and X-ray, entry permits check and protect place, must be more understanding passenger items check about taxes, fast movement area. Hardest is ensuring all safety. Medifferent and .
Pros
Fast moving
Cons
Less Staffs
A good path with a good payout. A good officer will be rewarded as what his supposed to earn. Willing to give a helping hand to the new officer . But in a long - run partner of the worker need to be understandable due to long working hours. Long hours of standing.
As long you willing to work more hours (max 300 hrs), you able to get good money. But have to sacrifice more off days. MC's are one of main reason you get lower grades.
Fun Team But Bad Supervisory. Working environment stressful yet manageable. No initiative moves by supervisor or basic thinking . No work life balance tiring and sometimes feels like giving up
The best Auxiliary Police Force in Singapore and has a large number of APO'S. Everything was well taken care off. High basic salary. You can soar like an Eagle with Aetos. Opportunity of getting promoted is every high. So believe me Aetos is the best Uniform group Ive ever join.
Work varies on where they assign you. Some places may be quiet, whilst other places need you to be on your feet 24/7. Long hours (more than 12), 6-day work week, night shifts till the next morning.
It's really very difficult to work over there cause of transportation problems and working hours. But I really had a good experience working over there.
It feels like a routine. I've been there nearly four years and I have seen enough of it. I need to open up my experience in a wider prospect and willing to take new challenge in any kind of work as security was supposed to be my last resort in any kind of job. Hardest part of the job would be no welfare coming from the management as they preferred getting the job instead of taking their manpower. Working culture would be nice at first as time goes by I'm staying at the job because I need money and outside job doesn't pay this much. The most enjoyable part of the job would be in the beginning when you started the job but as time goes by it would be like this. Hence I will take opportunity to take up new job challenge
Not recommend for those who don’t like static post duty Not recommend for those who cannot stay awake for 12 hours Not recommend for those who are still young
Pros
Break time
  1. Employee Reviews