Air Liquide

Air Liquide Employee Reviews

Singapore32 reviews
Air Liquide is a multi national company that strives to be the market leader in providing solutions and services in the business of industrial gases and related services. The company expects results and value add from its employees. .In recent years, the company is undergoing a huge push in transformation in terms of organization, management, human resources, information technology, etc. Roles would become more challenging than before. But those who manage to adapt, evolve and grow would find this rewarding.
Pros
Due to on-going transformation, opportunities would be aplenty
Cons
Those who can't adapt to changes would suffer
Manager thinked contract workers are people who they dont even bother to put in effort to work things out. Mandane. There is not relationship between workers.
I have been working in Air Liquide for 4 months time as an intern. I am kind of like the working environment here. It’s good in general and friendly staff.
Enhance a good collaboration with other MEP services to achieve comprehensive design concept for client satisfaction. Also design concept for future tie-in accessibility and functionality.
Monday - Friday work
Weekly 44 hours

Learned project management, detail engineering

This is better place for work and family balance

Work culture is diverse
A typical start to the day at work requires everyone to attend a toolbox meeting to discuss the matters to be done that day. I would plan and communicate with the customers on their design requirements or specifications. At the same time, assist the project manager with managing the upkeep of the project teams data and documents.
Great working collegue, hood place to learn a lot of things. A lot of knowledge to gain from working in this place. Good working environment, people are friendly and no politics.
Overall Air Liquide is an innovative company, very technology sound. Friendly working environment and opportunity to learn new thing is always happen.

My career has massive growth in AL. Management is giving full support on your need. it is most enjoyable companythat i ever had before.
Pros
flexi hours and it is a good place to start your career.
Cons
below market pay
Air Liquide is a MNC with its Headquarters in France. It has diversified its business from providing of Industrial gas to large industries to many other areas such as health and renewable energy market. It will provide alot of opportunities as it continues to grow. I had a great time learning from the staff and from its business operations. The company is currently developing its operations here in SEA but should be picking up soon. Nothing is hard if you are hardworking and open to new challenges!
Pros
A lot of career opportunities and things to learn
Cons
Company is going through administrative changes which may pose some difficulties
Working for Sample Supports has been such a positive experience! They are always fostering an environment for growth and development. I look forward to coming to work every single day, even on days that might be more stressful than others. Highly recommend working for Sample Supports.
Pros
1 hour
Cons
1 hour
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air Liquide?
Going to retire in Dec 2018.

Is beneficial working in this co.

Happy to be working at Air Liquide for the past 23 yrs

I have 4 nice and helpful colleagues in my team which help me significantly in my work there
Pros
Zero
Cons
Zero
When there is a huge project, it will be really busy. Workplace culture day-to-day is quite pleasant, most co-workers are really good to work with. I learned how to juggle many responsibilities at the same time. The hardest part of the job is when there is no project. The most enjoyable was when I could go along with seniors to learn new things.
Produce CO and hydrogen gas in the plant. Supply CO and hydrogen thru pipe line. Operate waste heat boiler and cooling water system. Hydrogen filling until 200 bar. Monitor and adjust control parameters in highly automated process equipment.
Need to improve the benefit in other workplace. a typical day at work, low salary and get too many jobs in the same time. So I need to get a new job in overseas. Thanks.
SOXAL Singapore - now AIR LIQUIDE Singapore is very strict on their safety while inside the premesis.Before you entered the site you must attend site induction course to familiarize the site and safety briefing.
Interest, great exposure with empowerment to allow individual staff to build decision making and judgement. Well organize company with many team players
Pros
Well organize
Cons
Long Hours
workplace is fun and calm because our workplace not alot of worker , our supervisor is very nice because he hear our concern . I have learned alot of technicial job about troubleshoot the gas cabinet alarm or error . The hardest part of the job is , when doing the dangerous cylinders change-out like flammable,toxic, and corrosive ,we need to maintain the safety of our self by wearing the proper PPE , fatality may occurs if we are not using proper procedure of job task .
Pros
Free times
Cons
Dangerous enviroment
Pros:
1) Job Autonomy

2) Reasonable rotations (Horizontal)

3) Nice people

Cons:

1) Bad welfare

2) Bad compensation

3) Bad vertical career advancement

4) Prefers external candidates than to promote internal staff
Air Liquide in Singapore operates in 23 locations around Singapore, consisting of 6 subsidiaries and joint venture companies, making it the largest gas provider in the region. First established as Far East Oxygen in 1911, we have grown from a modest gas production capacity of 50 cubic meters per hour in the 1920s to our current capacity of 4,200 tonnes/day.
Great management but salary is low.. No overtime.. and not much benefits. No profit sharing.. some years no DnD..

Thats all.
A Typical Day At work
--------------------------------

Time Punctuality is the Important thing in Our Company.

If I late to office , I considered that as a typical day for me

What You Learned

--------------------------

Only Few Customers are only managing Oracle EBS on Windows.

AirLiquide is One of those customers.

I learnt the Administration of Oracle EBS on Windows Platform

-------------------

Time Management,SOP,Workflow and Documentation for each issue

Workplace Culture

--------------------------

Healthy work environment,Chance to work with Functional,Technical and other 3rd party Application Owners.

The Hardest Part of the Job

----------------------------------------

Initially face few issues at Windows, later we fixed and stabilized the env.

The Most Enjoyable part of the Job

--------------------------------------------------

When I fixed some technical issues with team help.
Pros
Time Management, Determination and dedication at work
Cons
Long hours at home after office