AJISEN RAMEN
View all AJISEN RAMEN reviews

AJISEN RAMEN

AJISEN RAMEN Employee Review

Mild and rather boring.

A normal weekday would be boring, only dinner time would it get crowded. I learnt how to make certain drinks and even make my own ramen so that was pretty cool. Hardest part of the job was memorising what ramen is what to be honest, after a week it was okay though. Best part of the job would be the company, in terms of friends, they were pretty awesome.

Pros

Free Lunch.

Cons

Can't talk to my part time colleagues even when no one is at the restaurant

Same role

enriching and productive

The job was quite enjoyable and I definitely learnt quite a lot from it. During the day, I would serve food to customers and attend to their needs, I was also taught how to do cashiering. Apart from that, I would also sweep and mop the place before it closes. Overall, the workplace is very orderly as there are tablets to take orders but I also did learn how to take orders manually since the tablets broke down one day. The hardest part of the job is during peak hours when the restaurant gets busy but my favourite part of the jobs were the friendly colleges who patiently taught me things and I truly feel like a part of the family.

Pros

staff meals

Cons

stand for too long
Same role

A precious work experience

Usually, I work at weekends as a part-time waitress. I learned a lot of things, the most important things I learned is how to communicate with customers. And how to work as a group with my partner especially at rush hours. The most enjoy part is service people and they are satisfied with my services.

Low pay for a demanding job

When I was working there, it was during deepavali. My manager informed me the pay is tripled(sounds ridiculous but that's what he told me) but when I recieved my pay, it was only $9/hour. I called the HR to ask about this and they basically just said I heard wrong. Serving was difficult because of the heavy bowls and I often burned myself. It gets very busy so we had to clear tables and serve food fast too. I had to make drinks as well on top of all that. I helped with cashier duties as well but they never trained me on how their system works, so I had problems with the membership system, and I ended up making quite a few mistakes. My manager and my senior scolded me, even the customer joined in once. When it came to cleaning, it's honestly disgusting. When clearing tables, usually we have to use the alcohol spray to disinfect the tables. However, we only got to use water and although I try to wash it as often as possible, my co-workers don't really care, including my manager. We only get to use the spray during closing for the tables and seats. I'm usually assigned to close the drink bar area, side station and keeping of the ipads. I only got to clean up the dining area about 2 times in the 1 week I was working there and no one else, even the manager, ever wipes the tables with the spray other than me. Sometimes they don't even sweep the floor and they only mopped once. I quit after working for only a week. $7/hour is not worth all this trouble.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AJISEN RAMEN. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AJISEN RAMEN with

AJISEN RAMEN Reviews by Job Title

• AJISEN RAMEN
  • Mild and rather boring.