Allianz

Allianz Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,608 reviews

Supportive colleagues

I get along well with colleagues from same entity as well as different entities. Nice, understanding and supportive colleaguesThe hardest part of the job is to support from different time zone.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Different time zone

Fun Place to work at Allianz

Like all network marketing companies, you get paid commissions when you refer people in the business. In “It Works”, it’s no different. Instead of me going on about the comp plan, I found a video done by a successful It Works distributor. Only downfall is it’s very biased, but they do explain the comp plan great lol. So, I do not endorse this video, it’s for educational purposes only.

Competitive Work Environment

Collaborative and insightful. Aggressive but thoughtful. Hectic and competitive that demands excellence. Require showing of strength and independence.

Internation inclusive

International and global culture of professionals. Management focused on driving change and transformation. Long days tend to happen due to frequent interaction with global European headquarters.

Productive workplace

I like working there as there used to be good work life balance. I used to have helpful colleagues and a good team and boss, so going to work used to be fun.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Far from home

great place to work - Asia

work started 8am to around 6pm most weekdays. Very hectic with lots of inter actions with staff and clients. In Asia business relationships extremely important . Cultural differences were challenging but enjoyable. Day to day management different to New Zealand. The most enjoyable was working with different cultures.

Pros

meeting new people in various Asia countries.

Cons

Business dinners/ local market contraits

Old, traditional working culture

Nothing much to say, top management is highly political (main opinion is depending on person), not much work-life balance at works, not high in compensation structure

A fast-paced work environment

Things that I have learnt for the past 7 years: Quality work / Alertness / Details / Work Independently / Stress Management The most enjoyable part of the job: The successful achievement of a task A typical day at work: When there are many meetings to be set up overseas or locally within a day, that could exhaust you both mentally and physically.

Pros

Good medical benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allianz. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Allianz