Alpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd

Alpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore21 reviews

Alpine is the shipyard supply company.

I worked 6 years the company. Company is not bad.I got a problem by salary wise at the same time I got a own problems. That's why I come back from this company. I finding the new company and new job.

Stressful & full of tiredness

Not recommend for freshly graduated students.Pay scale is really low for a graduated employee compare to other engineering company. Low provision for PPE (uniform). Dormitory are dirty & full of pests.

Safety very important .and technically knowledge important for production

Good management team work migrant workers .we should follow every new updateRule and regulations.salery perfectly timed.Transport and dourmentry fesilety very good.

Pros

PPE free

Cons

Long hour

Not a good place for local fresh graduate

-low salary -less benefit -Office environment very dirty alot of cockroach -Smelly toilet -long working hours need to fulfill 44 hours per week -Transport didn't send you back to home but still charge you money -no proper training provide -Management for my section still reasonable

Underpaid

Long hours. Stated as 0730 to 1630/1830. However meetings start as early as 0700 and day ends at 1630 but company bus comes at 1650/1850 No OT pay. Only $7/8 allowance without base hourly rate. No AWS. You prolly won't feel like younare remunerated well considering the hazards and risks in the environment. No proper mentor. Need a long time to understand the processes of workflow.

I want rope access job

Now i am working for rope access job in dubai.i have good experience, i will working allmost five years run.i am working ninety two floor building My irata number 2/83433.

Fabricator and instalacion pipe

have a good working spirit in carrying out work with full responsibility in accordance with the direction of superiors. and can ask for the company's good name.

Pros

Free luchs

Nice place to work

Alpine was a great company and doing well. I like to work in there . Many of worker are united in their. Most of the jobs deal with machinery, shipments and engineering work.

Fun Place to work

Well i love the timing, working early in the morning as i am a morning person. i work in a Marine and OffShore company with multi racial and cultural people, consist or Singaporeans, Indians, Bangladeshi, Thai and Nyammar

It's so unique experience for me to working overseas. When I'm first time go to my working place I see everyone they maintain rules and regulations everyone they follow safety equipment that is make me so happy and encourage me to do good work with safety.

Pros

Cons

15 hours

There is good prodectivy and good quality and safe work

I am working alpine engineering services pte ltd good opportunity for me and good experience good safety work all together and we all work like one family

Pros

Good effort

Cons

Good health care

Good work place

Good working environment you can learn more about your job good payments managing and easy can solve the issue Safety is the first priority work go through with safety

Pros

good working team

productive and Quality and safety work place

our company having 5 section job piping and electrical and machinery and ship wright and plant maintenance. our company having more than 2000 workers our company doing marine industry jobs only under Koppel shipyard our company safety is most important and then productivity and Quality also

General work

General work means that painting ,cleaning ,housekeeping, washing ,spraying at all...these are all I am doing..but I am expecting and more interest in the housekeeping field..

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Secured job nature with less benefits.

Job-Life balance was one of the challenging part about this company. Worker benefits are very less when compared with other. Apart from this the job nature and co-ordination with other employees are comparatively good. Can learn more about different industrial needs and can get more chances to interact with different kinds of people.

Pros

job security and team co-ordination

Cons

management policy and worker benefits

fun to work

Providing secretarial services such as minute taking, WP and diary management. Ensuring office procedures and systems operate efficiently. Handling requests for information and data. Setting up e-mail groups for committees Circulating documents via post and email. Scanning and copying contracts, notes and other documents. Checking stationary levels and ordering new supplies. Opening, dating, copying and circulating incoming post. Raising purchase orders and chasing outstanding accounts. Recording, compiling, transcribing and distributing the minutes of meeting

Pros

providing free lunch

Cons

12 hours

company is good

Tthe rainy days are typical for work How to plan the job for an easy way to work Management is good co-workers are obedient by the way i treat them Sudden changes in the drawing and give me a short period of time to complete them All workers togerthly involved in the completion of job

disciplined and safe workplace

Every day starts with 5S( seiri, seiton, seiso, seiketsu, and shitsuke). it helps every one to know what is our target, what we had completed , how we can work safely, to prevent damage or loss of property and to manage a days work as needed. we maintain a BUDDY-SYSTEM means everyone should care for other, these helps to prevent accidents.

Pros

cheap lunches and medical care

Cons

mostly should work on weekends also

Electrician

a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job

Good working environment

Typical day of work starts with a meeting.Supervisor checks attendance and discuss concerns about the job,safety and the distribution of work for every member of the group.I learn to work safely on this company because they have regards to the safety of every workers.Management can be approach by every employee on the time allotted by the company.Problems with regards to work can be told to the immediate supervisors and managers.The hardest part of the job is working on a very hot and dirty environment because it takes a lot of energy from you.The most enjoyable part of it is working with your friends and being able to finish the assigned job.

Pros

Free movie watching during lunch break

Cons

Buses leaves very early on the morning

smart and quality job,

quality job,and proper leadding the job. motor overhaling .trubulshting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Alpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd Reviews by Location