ALSTOM

ALSTOM Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,203 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

It's a good place to be at.Salary and benefits depends on the level.But you can always negotiate for a better salary,but don't be too optimistic.Overall the management is good with all the benefits of big mnc. healthcare benefits are good.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

a clear career path maybe a little blurred.Need to keep seeking your own trajectory.

Pathetic workplace

Company branch located in Singapore is not recommended at all. HR is the worst. They will never provide info regarding possible extension of contract before expiry and will keep you guessing.

Good Company .

It's a one of the best MNC Company. Taking Care of Employees personally and officially. Looking for a job in Alstom to Serve for this Company. Kris.

Alstom

The company that develop my career in the Industrial Gas Turbine industry. The company also willingly to send me for product training in United Kingdom. A place that allow opportunity to develop and display my leadership skills.

Finance department is a terrible place

The lady finance site controller is working across Everyday. The whole finance environment is terrible management. HR is not very good. This company finance turnover very high

Pros

Salary is okay

Cons

Very Long working hours

Well Looked After

Very professional and competent Management and HR. The regional management is very involved on site level and looks after the well being of the staff and tries deployment in other sites at the end of mission.

Work Culture

Work Culture is good and professional. This is where you get to learn not only on your job scope but Products, Engineering Procedures from different Business units.

Seven productive years.

I have been in the company since 7 years and I acquired REX, but I would like to have more responsibilities and to go back overseas (ready for mobility).

Pros

Working over the world.

Cons

Sometimes, lack of week-end break.

safety inspection and meeting

a) Advised and updated management on workplace safety, health and environmental regulations. b) Prepared and conducted monthly safety meetings/ weekly safety inspections with safety committee members. c) Conducted weekly safety talks and inspections with reports. Over see scaffold works and use of ladders d) Implemented and conducted training on Safety Management system to management and supervisory level. e) Conducted internal safety audit on Safety Management System. (SMS) f) Arranged and prepared company for external safety audit on annual basis.

Pros

good boss

Cons

long hrs

learn & See More At Work Site

The Work Place Is Good Learn a lot Thing Work Place Safety & Health & Safety Acts The Company Very Good The Culture Is Good Can Make a lot People & Learn From Each Other The Important of Job Scope Of Mine Is Must keep The Workplace Safe For Every Body Working At Workplace The Enjoyment Of Mine Job To See People Working Safety & Zero Accident At Workplace

Good

Good

Fun workplace & good working environment

Flexible working hours, fun working staff & environment. Company with multi culture & fit in Singapore culture/ tradition very well. Management like HR and Finance are very professional, we practice healthy lifestyle & code of ethics; 100% ethics, 100% compliance is the way of work. No hardest part of job as we practice teamwork. We enjoy working as part of big family.

Pros

monthly activities for staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALSTOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ALSTOM with

ALSTOM Reviews by Location

• ALSTOM
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?