Amazon.com
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Singapore31 reviews
- Work with friends
- Understands the cycle of Logistics & Supply Chain

- Culture

- Able to learn and apply new knowledges

- Learnt to have Critical thinking
Pros
High pay
Cons
Superiority
I love being able to work from home. The hiring process was very easy and they gave you all of the information you would need to know about the position before you accepted the position. They provide all of the equipment for your job and the training process was in-depth and overall very good. I am at the end of my 4th week of training and go solo next week and feel I will do well with all of the training, tools, and encouragement I have received. Wish me luck!
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Haven’t found any yet
It was great. Everything was well planned out from training up until when the assignment ended. Manager & team were super helpful.
Pros
Set schedule, pay
Cons
Repetitive,stresful,phisically demanding,management don't give the dirt on their shoes about you,pay rate is rubbish compared to the earnings,a big no.
The day starts around 7.30 am and can end up to 11 pm. Management dealing handling of the warehouse is really bad but the rest of the employees are able to work together and get the tasks on time.
Amazon is the best place to work where you can learn a lot, specially the managers are really nice specially in my shift my manager Joe he is very nice person he helps me a lot to learn new skills he never put the pressure on his workers he knows how to manage his team to get better out come .
Don’t like many of the “team leads” there. They’re power hungryThere’s no semblance of fairness it’s like a palace politic fest there. Job culture? Poor. Nobody really likes the job. Most people chosen to promote are based on favoritism. Very bad policy almost primeval
Pros
Flexi work schedule
Cons
Discrimination, unfairness
Management are slightly friendly but mostly strict. Punctuality and work safety is key. Staffs working at Amazon are friendly and helpful. Completing task on time and committing for the last minute shifts given by management is tough.
Learn a lot new things over there

Space is too huge

Need to rush one end to another end

Friendly staff and workmates ** not all

Hardest part in this job : You need to find a space for your items which take up few mins of your time

Enjoyable part in this job : Doing chilled with funny mates around. And of cuz when you know you ending your work soon.
Amazon is a Day One company. They have Many Extremely Convoluted Unwritten Policies. When will terminate you at the slightest opportunity. Employees are expected to work constant OT unsolicited and unpaid.
Answered phones and solved customer issues. We had a chat room to interact w team members. We had access to supervisory help. If I couldn't solve an issue tere was someone who could.
Pros
no commute
Cons
no peers to chat with
The job is very fun and it really makes me feel good about myself when i deliver the parcels to people and sometimes when i'm having a bad day, a smile from them is more than enough to make my day. Sometimes the parcels needed to be delivered can be more than expected and that's the only downside of the job. But no matter what i would still be able to deliver them.
Pros
Very fun job overall
Cons
Heavy Parcels
I had two managers. One was a recruitment agency for amazon and the other was on of amazons own. I had issues with the latter. I would get mixed messages in meetings like this video call in an informal chat but then it would be reference in a later formal meeting. I found it horrible this particular manager liked to have employees on edge and worried before a meeting. The manager seemed to take pleasure in being emotionally cruel. I took a call from a customer who had just lost a child. Nothing I said could ease her sorrow and I got told I didn't care no one cared. It was a helpless position listening to her sob and try offer comfort. So after the call I took personal time. I spent 8 minutes making a cup of tea then went back to the calls. My manager from amazon told me to "pop" into a meeting. So I did, I was questioned about the personal time, why wasn't I on calls immediately after. I explained the customer needed to grieve and someone to listen. I said it upset me too because I have children. Therefore made a cup of tea to soothe my nerves and got back to it. However this manager heartlessly said thats the job and we don't pay you to make tea, and that was the customers issue, lifes like that, I have children and a wife so it doesn't effect me so why would it you. My recruitment manager was more understanding but i shortly handed in my notice. I can't work for someone that emotionally unintelligent.
Pros
Nothing, your work equipment is sent to you.
Cons
Everything is monitored and you get questioned if you go to the bathroom for too long.
Viel gelernt, viele Möglichkeiten sich weiter zu entwickeln.
I loved working for amazon. I was in logistics and had a couple different managers and they were always understanding and provided thorough training. I never was left confused.
As long as you avoid global initiatives you can enjoy a lot of the work you do. Once you grow to big scale, lots of cultures swoop in to take credit and kill your work of love.
The people there are friendly and the managers takes good care of the associates.
As safely is the number one priority.

The most stressful part about the job is problem solving and dealing with uncooperative drivers. As they complain so much about the routes that was given to them.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Little pay
Too much into unnecessary effort.
Having low wage workers to fulfil jobs.

Evaluation are not necessary at certain level of work.

Must take care of their men.
It was easy work at home. You made your own schedule but you was allowed only 20-30 hours per week. The system was very easy and It easy set up nice and pretty much explained itself.
Pros
Make own schedule
Cons
No advancement
good. highly effective and professional management and work culture paired with conducive environment . it's always a DAY 1 , customer-obssessed and highly motivating company and satisfying.
Its a Fun enviroment..alot of student working part time..payment wise..its not good bcz the company will cut cpf even tho u work less as a part timer..which is not good..