Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Singapore46 reviews

Found 46 reviews matching the searchSee all 86,295 reviews

At home

Worked from home customer service. It was a lot of figure it out on your own. The hours were never posted when they said they would be and since you pick your hours they were often picked through leading to weird work hours.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Not enough direction and invisible management

Product

Work there happy and relax.Lots of overtime work. Guy help each other. Working environment is very good. The leader there are very good and helpful. We work there help each other together and the leader very good and polite.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Long hour

Fun

Work life balance, able to learn a lot from the work, dynamic environment,good culture in terms of guiding ans coaching, great exit option. Bosses actually treat stafd well

Pros

Treats employees well

Cons

No real cons

Performance driven culture

Lots of regional team work required. Competent colleagues. Nice culture. Competitive. Very leadership principles focus and intellectual politics. Very good exposure.

Pros

Free training

Cons

Us time zone meetings

Good team colleagues, bad senior management.

Only focus on getting results, always think of operations, even on your off day. No work life balance or family time. Amount of work to do deserves to be compensated much much more

Pros

Good teammates, less politics with each other

Cons

The rest

I liked it when I worked there but it turned quick.

They promised all of us seasonal worker permanent jobs after a trial period during the pandemic. We worked really hard and they let all of us go once the other countries opened back up and they could replace us and pay them less. This was an awful thing to do because a lot of people I worked with depended on this job and thought they had a guaranteed job. They could have just been honest. Kinda reminds me of the really nice friend who tells you what you want to hear when that’s not what you need.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Dishonest

If you like to baited

Bait and switch this is the Job for you. The company will tell you how much your performance matters but in all actuality they just want someone there to complete the season. And not convert you.

Average experience

work there for a couple of months. everything is ok and im ok with the company. will go back to the company if i need to. will refer friends also a

Amazon independent seller

I worked as an independent seller on the Amazon platform. For several years I enjoyed it, but over time so many new sellers flooded the marketplace that I was unable to make a profit on items I had sold in the past.

Home-based position

I was hired as a reserves customer service agent since 2016. The only complaint I have is that they kept switching supervisors. I probably have 5 different supervisors during my time there. Also, there is no time between calls, they come in one right after the other, giving you no time to send emails and whatnot. Otherwise, they train you well and if you can document calls and send emails while the customer is on the phone, you'll do fine.

Pros

Work at Home

Cons

No benefits

Tough

I worked as a csa. The job is gruelling. The pay doesnt match what is expected of you. They monitor absolutely everything and managers micromanage. Team culture is fantastic and the only thing that kept me there for a long time

Pros

Team

Cons

Long hours, bad shifts, pay

Great job

I like working for this company. Plenty benefits the rest of the time I love it to you get a little more money to buy the game but you can’t find the same thing to you have it

MTurk

I know some who have found this online work very lucrative. Even though I was set up with the best equipment, my work satisfaction is very low. Most of the tasks are repetitive and brain-numbing. I would only recommend if you are wiling to invest in equipment and are very tech-savvy and savor sitting at a computer all day. Oh and BTW, there is very little work even for someone with 99+ % ratings.

Pros

work at home, flexible

Cons

low pay

You will get yelled at

You gotta have a thick skin to work in any customer facing department because you will be blamed for things that are far from your control. Having an awesome Team Lead helps.

Very difficult to get hired and when you do it’s sub pr

I tried for so long to get hired. When I eventually did I found I wasn’t supported by my bosses and felt like I was on my own. You may have a different experience but good luck

Pros

Own hours

Cons

Bad pay

Work from home

I love being able to work from home. The hiring process was very easy and they gave you all of the information you would need to know about the position before you accepted the position. They provide all of the equipment for your job and the training process was in-depth and overall very good. I am at the end of my 4th week of training and go solo next week and feel I will do well with all of the training, tools, and encouragement I have received. Wish me luck!

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Haven’t found any yet

Loved it

It was great. Everything was well planned out from training up until when the assignment ended. Manager & team were super helpful.

Pros

Set schedule, pay

Productive and Fun workplace

- Work with friends - Understands the cycle of Logistics & Supply Chain - Culture - Able to learn and apply new knowledges - Learnt to have Critical thinking

Pros

High pay

Cons

Superiority

Not recommended

Repetitive,stresful,phisically demanding,management don't give the dirt on their shoes about you,pay rate is rubbish compared to the earnings,a big no.

Fun and Challenging

The day starts around 7.30 am and can end up to 11 pm. Management dealing handling of the warehouse is really bad but the rest of the employees are able to work together and get the tasks on time.

Excellent

Amazon is the best place to work where you can learn a lot, specially the managers are really nice specially in my shift my manager Joe he is very nice person he helps me a lot to learn new skills he never put the pressure on his workers he knows how to manage his team to get better out come .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Amazon.com Reviews by Location