Amazon.com
Amazon.com Employee Review

Excellent

January 21, 2020
Amazon is the best place to work where you can learn a lot, specially the managers are really nice specially in my shift my manager Joe he is very nice person he helps me a lot to learn new skills he never put the pressure on his workers he knows how to manage his team to get better out come .
March 25, 2020
Same roleSame location
FC Associate (Current Employee) - Airport
Repetitive,stresful,phisically demanding,management don't give the dirt on their shoes about you,pay rate is rubbish compared to the earnings,a big no.
February 27, 2018
Same location
Training Instructor/Associate (Former Employee) - Airport
In candid opinion i did not found something much to encourage me, base on the fact that, there are some sort of misconceptions. above all many RED TAPETISM
October 15, 2020
Virtual Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) - Home
I love being able to work from home. The hiring process was very easy and they gave you all of the information you would need to know about the position before you accepted the position. They provide all of the equipment for your job and the training process was in-depth and overall very good. I am at the end of my 4th week of training and go solo next week and feel I will do well with all of the training, tools, and encouragement I have received. Wish me luck!
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Haven’t found any yet