Amazon.com
Amazon.com Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

July 17, 2019
The job is very fun and it really makes me feel good about myself when i deliver the parcels to people and sometimes when i'm having a bad day, a smile from them is more than enough to make my day. Sometimes the parcels needed to be delivered can be more than expected and that's the only downside of the job. But no matter what i would still be able to deliver them.
Pros
Very fun job overall
Cons
Heavy Parcels
October 15, 2020
Virtual Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) - Home
I love being able to work from home. The hiring process was very easy and they gave you all of the information you would need to know about the position before you accepted the position. They provide all of the equipment for your job and the training process was in-depth and overall very good. I am at the end of my 4th week of training and go solo next week and feel I will do well with all of the training, tools, and encouragement I have received. Wish me luck!
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Haven’t found any yet
June 26, 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Home
It was great. Everything was well planned out from training up until when the assignment ended. Manager & team were super helpful.
Pros
Set schedule, pay
June 15, 2020
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) - Jurong East
- Work with friends - Understands the cycle of Logistics & Supply Chain - Culture - Able to learn and apply new knowledges - Learnt to have Critical thinking
Pros
High pay
Cons
Superiority
  1. productive and fun workplace