Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 75,934 reviews

Average experience

work there for a couple of months. everything is ok and im ok with the company. will go back to the company if i need to. will refer friends also a

I liked it when I worked there but it turned quick.

They promised all of us seasonal worker permanent jobs after a trial period during the pandemic. We worked really hard and they let all of us go once the other countries opened back up and they could replace us and pay them less. This was an awful thing to do because a lot of people I worked with depended on this job and thought they had a guaranteed job. They could have just been honest. Kinda reminds me of the really nice friend who tells you what you want to hear when that’s not what you need.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Dishonest

If you like to baited

Bait and switch this is the Job for you. The company will tell you how much your performance matters but in all actuality they just want someone there to complete the season. And not convert you.

Amazon independent seller

I worked as an independent seller on the Amazon platform. For several years I enjoyed it, but over time so many new sellers flooded the marketplace that I was unable to make a profit on items I had sold in the past.

Home-based position

I was hired as a reserves customer service agent since 2016. The only complaint I have is that they kept switching supervisors. I probably have 5 different supervisors during my time there. Also, there is no time between calls, they come in one right after the other, giving you no time to send emails and whatnot. Otherwise, they train you well and if you can document calls and send emails while the customer is on the phone, you'll do fine.

Pros

Work at Home

Cons

No benefits

Exhilirating, extremely fast paced, enjoyable for the energetic and positive ones but can be hectic and stressful at times. Work in data center environment.

Tough

I worked as a csa. The job is gruelling. The pay doesnt match what is expected of you. They monitor absolutely everything and managers micromanage. Team culture is fantastic and the only thing that kept me there for a long time

Pros

Team

Cons

Long hours, bad shifts, pay

Great job

I like working for this company. Plenty benefits the rest of the time I love it to you get a little more money to buy the game but you can’t find the same thing to you have it

MTurk

I know some who have found this online work very lucrative. Even though I was set up with the best equipment, my work satisfaction is very low. Most of the tasks are repetitive and brain-numbing. I would only recommend if you are wiling to invest in equipment and are very tech-savvy and savor sitting at a computer all day. Oh and BTW, there is very little work even for someone with 99+ % ratings.

Pros

work at home, flexible

Cons

low pay

You will get yelled at

You gotta have a thick skin to work in any customer facing department because you will be blamed for things that are far from your control. Having an awesome Team Lead helps.

Very difficult to get hired and when you do it’s sub pr

I tried for so long to get hired. When I eventually did I found I wasn’t supported by my bosses and felt like I was on my own. You may have a different experience but good luck

Pros

Own hours

Cons

Bad pay

Work from home

I love being able to work from home. The hiring process was very easy and they gave you all of the information you would need to know about the position before you accepted the position. They provide all of the equipment for your job and the training process was in-depth and overall very good. I am at the end of my 4th week of training and go solo next week and feel I will do well with all of the training, tools, and encouragement I have received. Wish me luck!

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Haven’t found any yet

Loved it

It was great. Everything was well planned out from training up until when the assignment ended. Manager & team were super helpful.

Pros

Set schedule, pay

Productive and Fun workplace

- Work with friends - Understands the cycle of Logistics & Supply Chain - Culture - Able to learn and apply new knowledges - Learnt to have Critical thinking

Pros

High pay

Cons

Superiority

Not recommended

Repetitive,stresful,phisically demanding,management don't give the dirt on their shoes about you,pay rate is rubbish compared to the earnings,a big no.

Fun and Challenging

The day starts around 7.30 am and can end up to 11 pm. Management dealing handling of the warehouse is really bad but the rest of the employees are able to work together and get the tasks on time.

Excellent

Amazon is the best place to work where you can learn a lot, specially the managers are really nice specially in my shift my manager Joe he is very nice person he helps me a lot to learn new skills he never put the pressure on his workers he knows how to manage his team to get better out come .

Bad job culture and management

Don’t like many of the “team leads” there. They’re power hungryThere’s no semblance of fairness it’s like a palace politic fest there. Job culture? Poor. Nobody really likes the job. Most people chosen to promote are based on favoritism. Very bad policy almost primeval

Pros

Flexi work schedule

Cons

Discrimination, unfairness

Productive, Fast paced , stressful.

Management are slightly friendly but mostly strict. Punctuality and work safety is key. Staffs working at Amazon are friendly and helpful. Completing task on time and committing for the last minute shifts given by management is tough.

Workplace

Learn a lot new things over there Space is too huge Need to rush one end to another end Friendly staff and workmates ** not all Hardest part in this job : You need to find a space for your items which take up few mins of your time Enjoyable part in this job : Doing chilled with funny mates around. And of cuz when you know you ending your work soon.

Many Extremely Convoluted Unwritten Policies

Amazon is a Day One company. They have Many Extremely Convoluted Unwritten Policies. When will terminate you at the slightest opportunity. Employees are expected to work constant OT unsolicited and unpaid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

22.2K
19.8K
17.1K
7.7K
9.1K

Amazon.com Reviews by Location

• Amazon.com
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?