Amazon.com

Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Review

At home

Worked from home customer service. It was a lot of figure it out on your own. The hours were never posted when they said they would be and since you pick your hours they were often picked through leading to weird work hours.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Not enough direction and invisible management

Same roleSame location

I liked it when I worked there but it turned quick.

They promised all of us seasonal worker permanent jobs after a trial period during the pandemic. We worked really hard and they let all of us go once the other countries opened back up and they could replace us and pay them less. This was an awful thing to do because a lot of people I worked with depended on this job and thought they had a guaranteed job. They could have just been honest. Kinda reminds me of the really nice friend who tells you what you want to hear when that’s not what you need.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Dishonest

If you like to baited

Bait and switch this is the Job for you. The company will tell you how much your performance matters but in all actuality they just want someone there to complete the season. And not convert you.

Average experience

work there for a couple of months. everything is ok and im ok with the company. will go back to the company if i need to. will refer friends also a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amazon.com with