AMD

AMD

AMD Employee Review

Good stocks and money

Great place to make friends Lots of things to learn GPU complexity is very high Require overtimeManager didn’t have much power to grow you in career.Sometime East in your private time

Same roleSame location

One of the best company to work for

I am working in AMD as a product engineer for the past 3 years. Under Lisa Su's leadership, I can strongly feel this company is growing at a rapid speed and a lot of positivity in the environment. Employee trust the management. Finally, AMD is back on the track after some downturn faced during the 2013-2014 time frame. Honestly, I wasn't surprised because I met many people who possess brilliant minds. Compensation is fair compared to the other semiconductor companies and trusts me, this company does take care of their employees. However, with good business, stress level also going up gradually, which may impact work/life balance sometimes. Also, after some time, you may work more on repetitive stuff, which at some point will get boring. But, I believe, every company will have that issue, no matter how good is that company. Job security is satisfactory since the business is skyrocketing. I'm loving it!

Pros

Decent health benefits, insurance coverage

Cons

Canteen food

Fun place to work

Fun place to work, lot of activities to relax to avoid burn out. Management is good, peers are helpful. Overall a very good place to work.

Good company to work at

Would be glad to work there again as company employee. Their employee welfare and benefit are good. As long as task assigned and completed. The supervisor will leave you alone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AMD with