AMS Employee Reviews

permanent job.good mediacal n performance bouns.good place to work.i join 12 hours shift.now my deparment change to normal working hours. I prefer shift work.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
All yhe supervisor and leader are so kindful heart. Give more attention on operators needed. No racist. All are like one family. Team work. Working environment are so good.
Pros
Can work for a long term
Cons
Good opurtanities for who are working there.
Its a very good job.. It teach me alot of new thing.. Make me to know what is custoner service . I have handled customer by face to face, phone call, emails, skype and meetings.
The working place so stressful... Can't relax so much work did to do... Break the very short.. Can't take long time.. So many rules need to follow.. Some supervisior very strictly.. The job also not permanently
Worst Management. No work life balance. Will give OT to their favourite people. If they need urgently, will force you. (If their friends not gonna work) Will not treat you as a human. Will give you a lot of stress until you no more work with them. Or will terminate you without giving notice. As a employee you cannot talk with your HR or Supervisor. No use.