Anglo Eastern Ship Management

Anglo Eastern Ship Management Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews

Have Work life balance but poor increment and salary

Poor increment annually however with good working culture with colleagues. Able to start work on time and end on time. Rarely have the need to OT. not much chance for promotion

Pros

Work life balance, have free time

Cons

poor increment annually, not much internal promotion.

Dont recommend

not well paid , stressful working environment, people are toxic and unhealthy . Office place is full of politics. this is as far as office politic goes . not sure about engineers who work at sea as their work experiences may be different .

Pros

medical benefits, free food occasionally.

Cons

Bad Politics in the office, people back biting each other and too much concern for authority status. no team bonding, long hours with no pay increment.

Routine accounting task

I completed the job so fast that I had at least 4 days having no work a month. Colleagues prefer speaking Chinese. I could not mix in. They were not conversant in English. Colleagues are not high-achiever, yet they are nice as friends. Team leaders were understanding and open minded.

Pros

routine tasks, so you have plenty of own time

Cons

it gets bored soon

Well structured

Well organized and structured company Good working environment. Growth oriented company. Vast variety of fleet. Growing rapidly. Looking forwrd to join and work.

Good job for retirees

Anglo eastern is the best company. it has been a very memorable working experience with Anglo Eastern. Good job for retirees. Work-life balance

Friendly and Independent work atmosphere

It was an independent work atmosphere with independent job responsibilities pertaining to a single person. It gave a wide scope of information and knowledge in different countries and with people of different culture altogether. There was no part of the job which seemed that difficult to carry out and life on ship was really fun. The only hardest thing after getting a family of my own was to stay apart. I am passionate about my job and feel alive when I'm doing something new. Everyday fills me with a certain type of energy when I have to do something new during the course of the day especially something which seems difficult.

Good company to work with

In house training is provided for all ranks. Learned paper works and documentation. I sailed in new ships and strictly followed PMS.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anglo Eastern Ship Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Anglo Eastern Ship Management