Antasis

Antasis Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews
it was challenging having to deal with demanding customers/members over the phone and replying to rude emails

however, it was more manageable due to the guidance provided by senior staffs and warm and friendly people in the working environment.
It is such a privilege to be able to work for Antasis. I will forever be grateful for all the experiences, learnings and challenges that this company has taught me.
Pros
an hour lunch/sleeping quarters
Cons
Boss is a humble n good boss, always think of the staff. The pay is average and the work load is minimal. Working environment is good, everyone is friendly and helpful
Low pay, too much work load and no working ethics within the company culture, sometimes flexible but work load not worth working for low pay.
Need to improve with management and salary to keep the staffs in the company. Long working hours literally no personal time.
Antasis is a call centre that has less than 100 staff. It was my first full time job in that company and I enjoyed working there during my time.
Well fast pace work very strict with staffs regards the work, many calls have to be handled in a day sometimes non stop calls from customers and high volume of escalation process.
Pros
flexible
Cons
Long hour of work